Uprising dlc mob of the dead freezing issue ?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: Uprising dlc mob of the dead freezing issue ?

in reply to xJacoub

Listen I had this problem too. I tried a lot of things, but what helped was deleting the game data and redownloading the mappacks, Apocalypse first, then the rest. I know it is annoying, but just do it at night or something, after this your problem should be gone. You don't have to delete your player profile, so you don't have to play the campaign again. Hope I helped.

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

Mob of the Dead ALWAYS freezes at the loading screen right away. How can I fix this?

Would I have to delete the map pack and re-download it or clear the system cache?

If I clear the system cache, how would I go about doing this...and would it affect any of my campaign/multiplayer progress?

Level 1

in reply to KyleWithStyle

Hi KyleWithStyle,

Depending on which system you are on, you can delete the game data or clear the system cache.  Here's more information on how to do so Activision Support

Clearing the game data or system cache will not affect campaign progress nor will it affect any multiplayer stats.

Please try clearing the map packs then re-download them again.  It may be a bit of an inconvenience; however, if there are any corrupted files it best to clear everything and start with clean downloads.

Let us know the results.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to xJacoub

Same problem, seems more an more ppl are joining this post, an more an more will keep joking once they find it, its not a connection issue on our end, if any it treuarch(SP) BO2 server or PSN, offline it should work, when I click online or off line to play the map it freezes in dialogue, I was about to try to redownload it but I'm glad I didn't waste my time, I be invested decent money in this game, an I guarantee you more time then the developers, but any who, never really liked the map but I do want to play it, heres 1, the problem started for me after last update I believe, also ppl I'm sure they will fix it, eventually, if not, Psn, you might want to look into some kind of refund for the gamers, after buying uprising, then the season pass, extra cac slots 5 camo's an getting a permanent banned on emblems for a non rated R or Pg or pg13 emblem I'm pissed, also bout the emblem, another guy same emblem but little difference gets 15 day ban.... Right, THANK YOU DEVELOPERS, your doing such a swell job, think about stop making new games till the old one is finished an fixed

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

maybe the ppl who made the map can just delete it as though the map doesn't exist an redownload it, check the numbers of how many ppl are playing the map now compared to the numbers of how many ppl used to play the map, it's 3/4 down

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to xJacoub

I tried many times to play Grief on Alcatraz (online), but the game freezes EVERY SINGLE TIME on the loading screen, even before i see it. I just hear the melody and shortly after that, the game crashes/freezes.

This problem came up after the release of the Apocalypse DLC, so it looks like THAT made the problem.

Just look how many players are still playing Alcatraz, many can´t play it because of this issue.

This problem is not caused by connections, it is caused by a heavy bug that you have implented together with the Apocalypse DLC.

Please Fix this, after buying the season pass, i want to play every map that i had payed for and that is my right, same with the others here.

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

I am having the exact same issue as all of you, wether online, custom or offline mode it freeze on loading screen and nothing happens no matter how manny time i wait or play. downloaded the dlc and reinstalled it and still the same issue. multiplayer maps works and everything else except mob of the dead.

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

Hi, i have been have this same problem im on ps3 i use a wireless connection and usally the only person useing my internet. when im in a puplic match and try to load mob of dead it pops up the white words to the upper left but the picture never loads the screen is black and i have to unplug my ps3 or press the power button. on offline single player the guy says "we'eve been through this 100 times" then it freezes. i really love this map and hvent played it in weeks please fix this!!!

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

I'm having these same problems! I love Mob of the Dead too! It's my favorite Black Ops 2 map and, it is the only map freezing. I have a wireless connection with a modem in my living room. I haven't tried playing it in public matches since these problems. It always freezes during the video right before it shows Sal talking to the guard. I could also point out that I can't view any of my Mob of the Dead theater films either. Please Fix It!

Level 1

in reply to xJacoub

Mob of the dead for me freezes at the loading screen where it says Alcatraz i just got it today i would like to play it That's what i got it for

Level 1

Studios