Vengence DLC not showing up after being downloaded. PS3

Black Ops II Technical Support

Re: Vengence DLC not showing up after being downloaded. PS3

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

i bought the game online, dont have a cd.

not a season pass holder bought the map packs separaetely.

Level 1

in reply to elitezombiekill1

Thanks for the information provided. So it seems you have the Digital Version of the game and have downloaded it through the PSN Store. From the PlayStation XMB menu (Main Menu), can you please go to Game>Game Data Utility> and highlight Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. To the right of the title in parentheses, you should see something similar to (BLES01717). Please let us know what version you have so we can further investigate the issue. Also can you provide us the country/region of your PSN account by going to PlayStation Network>Account Management>Account Information>Address. Note you will need to enter your password to view your Address Information. Thanks again. ^SX

Player Support

I'm having the same issue with Black Ops 1 (PS3).... I sold my original Black Ops game, but have since bought another one (I missed the flame thrower... what can I say).  I have gone into Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List and re-downloaded the original map packs (First Strike, Annihilation, and Escalation) several times because they either don't show up as being downloaded or they aren't showing up in-game.

I have gone in and deleted all of the Saved Utility and Game Utility information, but NONE of the map packs are showing up.  I don't remember for sure, but I want to say that I bought the season pass for Black Ops 1.  Regardless, there is no downloadable content in-game anymore and re-downloading the map packs from my account is obviously not working.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance

Level 1

in reply to TheFriendlyOgre

I am having same problem on PS3.

I tried "Thanks for the info, can you try clearing your game data utility/delete the DLC, and re-downloading from the in-game store?"

Game is BLUS31011

Downloaded Vengence BLUS-01717

In Australia

I downloaded and installed from PSN Store but nothing. Deleted DLC and game data and nothing to select ingame store "empty". I have Nuketown in DLC thats it.

Suggestions please....

Level 1

in reply to TheFriendlyOgre

the in game store in PS3 does not show the map packs and the personalisation packand im from mexico but my account is from the us

Level 1

in reply to midnightmerlin

Level 1

in reply to midnightmerlin

I have the same issue any help word be great brought the pack separately from ps store as in game store says it's empty 

Level 1

Buy a xbox

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to LUKEDORIAN2

after all this, im seriously thinking of buying one again

Level 1

I downloaded the Vengence DLC map pack and its *NOT* showing up. I'm in USA and purchased the game here in Bestbuy. I purchased the vengeance map pack directly Playstation Store. After installing the map pack nothing shows up in the game. the version is BLUS31011. I followed the instructions above (i.e deleting the game utility, downloading and installing pack again, etc) but nothing changed. Any suggestion of how to fix the problem or get my money back?

Level 1

Studios