Vengence DLC not showing up after being downloaded. PS3

Black Ops II Technical Support

I downladed the Vengence DLC map pack and its showing up in Zombies, or multiplayer. It still stays I do not have the DLC map pack. I have tried restarting my PS3; deleting and re-installing the map pack and clearing the cache but nothing. Would really appricate some help here.

Also the same thing is happening for my nuketown zombies.

elitezombiekill1
31 REPLIES 31

I downladed the Vengence DLC map pack and its *NOT* showing up in Zombies..............

elitezombiekill1

I Am having a problem same as yours. I purchased rezurrection pack 2 days ago and I started downloading it. I waited almost 1 day for the download to finish and then once it finished it didn't show up in the game neither the moon or the WAW maps I really don't know what to do please can someone help me?

StormMaster299

Hello, thanks for contacting us today, sorry to hear about the DLC issues! Are you able to start a custom match with the maps?

What region are you contacting us from? Dd you purchase the DLC from the in-game store, or through the PSN store directly?

Thanks!

^NM

Player Support

hey there;

I cant see the maps in custom match.

Im contacting you from canada, and I purchased the DLC from PSN directly.

Only the orignal maps are showing which is showing up.

Thanks

elitezombiekill1

Thanks for the info, can you try clearing your game data utility/delete the DLC, and re-downloading from the in-game store? Check out this link for instructions:

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Clearing-the-Xbox-360-System-Cache-or-PlayStation-3...

Thanks

^NM

Player Support

it says there are no map packs available at this time,

but nuketown is showing and its saying i have to pay for it through instore game.

elitezombiekill1

Are you signed into the account that made the original purchase? Also, where are you accessing the store from, in game or through the direct PSN store?  ^JH

Community Coordinator

Im sure i signed in the right account, i even checked the other accounts just to be sure but still the same.

I tried accessing it in game store. and through PSN store I can dl it  but the map pack does not work in game

elitezombiekill1

Thank you, can you let us know what BL code you have on the spine of your game's case?

Also, are you a Pass holder, or did you buy the map packs separately?

^LM

If you need more help, hit us up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist or on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist.

Player Support

Studios