WOW Treyarc, Multiplayer will not load at all.

Black Ops II Technical Support

Well this is just awesome. Had my stats and account all screwed up yesterday on Black Op 2 for PS3. Played today and it froze mid game and now it will not load at all when I go into multiplayer. The game gets to the loading screen with the Treyarc symbol and then just freezes. I have tried to delete game data and re-install everything and still nothing. My gamertag is Anchor377. It will load the single player if I am not signed in to the PS Network, but as soon as i sign in it just freezes. can you say POS!!!!!!!

anchor377
2 REPLIES 2

mine is doing exactly the same tried everything ,, reformated ps3 lost my nuketown doing it in process with games nd maps ect,,,,, the second i start game it just freezes and crashes during treyarch loading symbol then have to turn ps3 off then on again withe the currupt file message it all started 2 day well done treyarch you have excelled this time,,,,,, my psn is ENGL1SH_PATRI0T

onehitmick

Something is going on, cause I can play online with my other account no problem, but as soon as i get on my main account it always freezes at the loading screen. My account was messed up after playing a local match on sunday, lost most of my titles, diamond camos for my launchers and AR's and my stats were all messed up. I contacted support and they said they will look into it. So today i decided to hell with it and just reset my stats even though i was a legit PM with 12 days played. 5 min after resetting my stats my PS3 froze mid game and when i restarted it, my stats were somewhat back to where i was before execpt i was put back 2 days. But the problem i saw was that because i reset my stats even though my combact record said i had the time played at 10 days and 400000+ kills after it got reset back to where is should of been, the leaderboards stated otherwise. That bothered me so I reset my stats again so everything looked proper. played 2-3 games and it froze again, tried to get on to multiplayer and that's when the freezing started. Now the weird thing is that when i get into my other account and get online i can see my combat record for my main account and it says that I am back to where they reset me before with the 10 days played, but the leaderboards say that i am still at level 14.

anchor377

Studios