Want Black ops 2 Refund... Keeps crashing!!

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

Want Black ops 2 Refund... Keeps crashing!!

hi,

i've had it with Black ops 2 Multiplayer on PC, i bought this game a few weeks ago and it is out for a long time now so i guess it would not be buggy, well not. First few weeks i only had a crash 1 to 2 times a day. Now it happens everymatch i play, after about 2mins of playing the screen just turns black, i can't do anything and my graphic card fans go crazy, then i have to force shutdown my pc. while at playing they hardly make any noise at all (HD7950), btw playing this game on max settings..

I did everything, from deleting all my audio devices to running steam and bo2 as admin, even deleted ALL my drivers from my pc with a program, and installed them ALL again, now also running the latest AMD driver, 14.1.  i'm sick of it and i really can't fix it, im looking on the web and can't find anything as well.

I would like a refund of this game because i spent 40euro's on your shitty game and it doesnt even work.

I'm switching to Battlefield 4

Greetings, pcgamer556

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Want Black ops 2 Refund... Keeps crashing!!

in reply to PCGAMER556

It is this lack of support is why I have my own ban. Never pay good money again for anything with the names "Treyarch" "Steam" or "Activision". They do not back up their product, patch common problems, or give any type of support.

Level 1

in reply to PCGAMER556

Hey PCGAMER556,

We understand how frustrating it is to be unable to play the game with out crashing. However, we will try our best to get through the bottom of this.

Can you please post your dxdiag so we can exactly know what your set up is? Are you playing on a wired or wireless connection? Can you post a link with your speedtest.net? Also, have you already tried verifying your game cache to make sure Ghosts files are not corrupted?Verify Game Cache Files (GCF) - How To's - Knowledge Base - Steam Support.

Thank you for your cooperation!

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

in reply to PCGAMER556

Yeah, i've got the same problem. that verify game BS doesn't do anything. This is Black Ops 2 Technical Support, right?

where is the support. 

Level 1

in reply to Madmanmissing

Bro, if you can attach the dxdiag like the support is asking for, perhaps, other players would also be able to help you out. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you, but support folks also got a lot on their hand. Paste your dxdiag here so that we other players can also perhaps help you out.

Level 34

in reply to PCGAMER556

Hmmm.. Check the minimum requirements of the game first.

Here's for Black Ops 2.

OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows 7; (Windows XP not supported)

Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz processor or better
Memory:
2GB for 32-bit OS or 4GB for 64-bit OS

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB or better
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or later
Hard Drive: 16 GB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c or later
Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.

Level 32

Studios