Why does my character turn randomly on Black Ops 2?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Why does my character turn randomly on Black Ops 2?

In the past two weeks i noticed that, when playing online. my character looks in different directions randomly. I didn't mind it until it started messing with my aim and when throwing equipment like grenades and stuns. It happens usually when I'm moving and its bad because when i aim down the sites of my weapon it sometimes looks in a completely new direction then what i meant and when i throw equipment it turns left or right and i miss where i was aiming at. I thought it might be lag but its not because i checked my internet connection and it was great, also i went into a private match against bots and i had the same issue. I turned off auto aim to make sure that wasn't the problem but it continued to do it. I'm a ps3 player i and i play on 14 sensitivity.

Level 1
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Why does my character turn randomly on Black Ops 2?

in reply to Emb3rz

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios