Zombie Stats Glitched

Black Ops II Technical Support

Zombie Stats Glitched

My zombie stats are glitched at two bones could I be reset to fix this bug? I would like to get higher than two bone rank GT=Ahrizen.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Zombie Stats Glitched

in reply to Ahrizen

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to Ahrizen

Unfortunately, Zombies does not have an option to reset. It's also stated in this FAQ: Activision Support

Level 26

in reply to Ahrizen

Just to provide an additional to what ShadowRonald said, ranking in zombies is not really frozen. To rank up, you'll need to improve your gameplay. There's no set amount that can guarantee a rank up and you'll really need to keep on playing to know how much improvement you need to make. It's not the same as multiplayer...

Level 34

in reply to Ahrizen

Yeah Crinkzkull08 is right. Your rank is not really frozen. Time played is also considered in calculating your rank for Zombies, I guess. There was a time that I lost a rank by not playing within 24 hours. So you really need to have a more improved gameplay and constantly play the game.

Level 12

Studios