banned with all DLC's

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

banned with all DLC's

Hello, I was playing my onten bo2, however when I woke up today my account was banned only in the bo2 server and not on vac. I did not use any program to assist in the game, because I have all the DLCs and cost me a lot of money. I would like to know the reason of my ban, and if you guys have proof of something I did wrong, I hope they show me. because otherwise I will have to go to court to resolve the legal way.

Nick Steam: Pastor Arnaldo

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: banned with all DLC's

in reply to PastorArnaldo
Solution
‎05-03-2014 06:14 AM

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Black Ops 2 Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

Please understand that this is a routine forum procedure. For more information, please review our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

PM

1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: banned with all DLC's

in reply to PastorArnaldo
Solution
‎05-03-2014 06:14 AM

Bans encountered in-game are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Black Ops 2 Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

Please understand that this is a routine forum procedure. For more information, please review our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

PM

Studios