help again

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

help again

hey I was not banned but I cant play online it just loads forever I am on ps3 is it possible to miss a update in bo2 what I do when I have to stop I torn the tv off then in about an hour power save turns so during that time an update came then the ps3 fell asleep                               PLZ REPLY NEED HELP
Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: help again

in reply to FalconR6
Solution
‎28-03-2014 08:19 AM

my mom called the enternet and they new what she was talking about the NAT type and the changed some stuff and it works thanks for your help

Level 1
5 REPLIES

in reply to Firewalker13

G'day Firewalker,

I've read your previous requests for help. You say that you have strict and moderate Nats, This is the problem.

Please give the following link a read, it is for Call of Duty Ghosts, but all the principles are the same.

Achieving Open NAT - port numbers included. Ghosts V2

Post back here with any questions you might have

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6
Solution
‎28-03-2014 08:19 AM

my mom called the enternet and they new what she was talking about the NAT type and the changed some stuff and it works thanks for your help

Level 1

in reply to FalconR6

My Nat is open but I played like 3 about games then everyone left and I could not join a game I invited people he joined later left then I was waiting and a random person joined and left right aways plz help 

Level 1

in reply to Firewalker13

My Nat is open but I played like 3 about games then everyone left and I could not join a game I invited people he joined later left then I was waiting and a random person joined and left right aways plz help

Level 1

in reply to Firewalker13

still does not work

Level 1

Studios