i can no longer play multiplyer in cod black ops 2 after download DLC (buried, mob of the dead and origins) :/

Black Ops II Technical Support

Highlighted

i can no longer play multiplyer in cod black ops 2 after download DLC (buried, mob of the dead and origins) :/

if i delete this DLC can find a match in the default options like gun game, team deathmatch, etc , just can play on apocalyse multiplayer options but i don't wanna uninstall dlc every time when i need play multi player i dont know what i have to do :/ please help

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: i can no longer play multiplyer in cod black ops 2 after download DLC (buried, mob of the dead and origins) :/

in reply to alepxfull

i don t hava bo 2

Level 2

Re: i can no longer play multiplyer in cod black ops 2 after download DLC (buried, mob of the dead and origins) :/

in reply to alepxfull

Same problem here.cannot get a match on Black ops 2 as it keeps saying "searcing for players".put the ghosts disc in and i get matched straight away.so the issue is not internet or console related at my end it is with the activision server for this game.Have contacted activision about this and pretty much got hung up on.Not impressed

Level 1

in reply to alepxfull

Hello there,

It seems like you may have some trouble with matchmaking.

To give you an overall idea, there are several factors affecting matchmaking, and some are as follows:

- the number of players playing the same game

- the map packs availability among players

- the connection you have

- the connection of other players

- the location and time.

Check this link for more info. http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-does-matchmaking-work-in-Public-Match/

Hope that helps.

Kind regards.

Level 32

Studios