my zombies wont work it says sound bank failed to load zmb_rt_load.all.you have a build problem

SOLVED

Black Ops II Technical Support

my zombies wont work it says sound bank failed to load zmb_rt_load.all.you have a build problem

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: my zombies wont work it says sound bank failed to load zmb_rt_load.all.you have a build problem

in reply to sicknote123
Solution
‎08-07-2013 03:12 PM

Sick,

You mentioned theres "Hardly any scratches or marks" and that kind of indicates that there is at least something on the disc. Please try clearing the System Cache. Here are the instructions:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Clearing-the-Xbox-360-System-Cache-or-PlayStation-...

The error "Sound bank failed to load" could mean the install is corrupt. If that is the case, please try deleting the map packs and re-download. Here are the instructions for re-downloading DLC:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-re-download-the-DLC-for-my-game

Please let us know how these steps turn out for you.

Regards, ^AxelSpoons

Player Support
7 REPLIES

Re: my zombies wont work it says sound bank failed to load zmb_rt_load.all.you have a build problem

in reply to sicknote123

Hi sicknote123!

Which platform are you on? Are there any marks or scratches on the game disc? When did you first see this error? Where are you in-game when this message appears?

^SG

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

BkfstWidow wrote:

Hi sicknote123!

Which platform are you on? Are there any marks or scratches on the game disc? When did you first see this error? Where are you in-game when this message appears?

^SG

I'm laughing like crazy because of three things you just asked.

1) Are there any marks or scratches on the disk?

Unless something major has changed from PS2 disks, scratches don't cause errors when the game has already "loaded" OR Data loss.

2. When did you first see this error?

when he/her tried to play zombies... duh.

3) Where are you in-game when this message appears?

well let's see here the error is "sound bank failed to load zmb_rt_load.all.you have a built problem". what could zmb stand for? OH I KNOW! Zombie!

*slaps Bkfstwidow* You wonder why i hate Activision Support.

to the OP...

Try deleting all cache and game files and reinstall. Yeah its a pain i know and you shouldn't have to in the first place, but its better than buying a new disk. if on steam then just redownload the game itself.

Level 4

in reply to _Pwnies_

im on xbox 360 theres hardly any scraches or marks on the disk i first saw the error a few weeks after revolutio came out and im on zombies connecting to online severs conect then says this message

Level 1

in reply to sicknote123
Solution
‎08-07-2013 03:12 PM

Sick,

You mentioned theres "Hardly any scratches or marks" and that kind of indicates that there is at least something on the disc. Please try clearing the System Cache. Here are the instructions:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Clearing-the-Xbox-360-System-Cache-or-PlayStation-...

The error "Sound bank failed to load" could mean the install is corrupt. If that is the case, please try deleting the map packs and re-download. Here are the instructions for re-downloading DLC:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-re-download-the-DLC-for-my-game

Please let us know how these steps turn out for you.

Regards, ^AxelSpoons

Player Support

in reply to AxelSpoonz

thanks alot for getting my zombies to work !!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to sicknote123

You are quite welcome. Please let us know if you need technical assistance in the future. We can also be reached via Twitter (@ATVIAssist) or Facebook (Activision Assist)

Cheers!

^AxelSpoons

Player Support

in reply to AxelSpoonz

For some reason the fix that u said doesn't work for me, mostly cause the page you have linked is deleted

Level 1

Studios