patch bricking the game! bo2

Black Ops II Technical Support

so, i come online today and see theres a few TU for black ops 2 because of the camos and other stuff. after downloading this update i went on black ops 2 to go onto the online and BANG xbox freezes! turn it off and try it again, freezes again! turn it off try to sing into xbox live, it freezes again! untill i deleted the patch i couldn't even sign onto xbox live! this is a joke!

FRAG_IT_UP
13 REPLIES 13

How do i remove the patch im having the same problem

allybrionez

I just tried to remove the patch, but that didn't help it because it just installs the patch again the next time you load up the game.

kwelder

Happened to me too. They need to fix this, or I'm gonna sell my black ops 2. I can't beleive I wasted $100 on a game that I can't even play. -.-

WhiskeyHazard1

It is super stupid! All of my friends can get on but I can't!?! Well that's stupid.

kwelder

Time to Play Mw3 while I wait.

WhiskeyHazard1

What's your gt?

kwelder

Does anyone have any ideas of how this is fixed? This should have been spotted by the creators and dealt with immediatly.

m0k0fwar

No one here does and I don't think that's on top of treyarch's to-do list. The top thing being fixing some of the skins not working.

kwelder

this has nothing to so with Treyarch it is a microsoft problem.

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Buying downloadable items

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Xbox 360 Console
  • Xbox.com

7/23/2013 7:18:07 AM PDT:

If  you’re trying to download the new Call of Duty: Black Ops II weapons  packs, but you can’t reach your target and get an error code instead,  we’re here for you! We’ve got our teams on point and we’re working  toward a solution as quickly as we can. We’ll update you on our progress  in half an hour! Thanks for your patience!

Dallen2299

Studios