"Connection interrupted...lost connection to host" every match

Black Ops II Technical Support

"Connection interrupted...lost connection to host" every match

Every match I play in Black Ops 2 (mutiplayer or zombies) lasts about 5 minutes before it says "Connection interrupted" and I get kicked to the lobby with the message "Lost connection to host". All the other players in the match continue playing but I am the only person getting the 'connection interrupted' error and being removed from the game.

I have played BO2 since it was released and never had any issues, however this now occurs every single match I play. My internet works perfectly, my Xbox is plugged directly into my modem/router and I have no idea why this is radomly occurring!!

Can anybody suggest how I might be able to fix this?

Thanks.

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: "Connection interrupted...lost connection to host" every match

in reply to getLAG

Are you 9r anyone else on your home network streaming other content while you are playing?

Is your.NAT set to "Open"? If it is, are you certain your router is set to strict or static NAT for your consoles isp address only?

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

Re: "Connection interrupted...lost connection to host" every match

in reply to getLAG

Hi there,

If you are still experiencing this issue, here are some tips you may want to try.

You can always check online services status Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Status

If online services are fully operational and you are still unable to connect, you may want to try the following.

• Reboot your router.
  • Restart your system.
  • Check the NAT type.  Is it Open, Moderate or Strict?
  • Establish a static IP address and port forward. 

Here are the port numbers you will need:

Xbox 360:  Activision Support

Should you have any questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios