"The COD: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time" **Help**

Black Ops II Technical Support

Hi there, I've got a problem,

whenever I try and play BOPS2 Mulitiplayer / Zombies, I get this message: "NOTICE, The Call of Duty: Black Ops II server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit - http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2status for updates.

Now, I've already visted that site and it says everything is basically working fine, up and running. So I decide to try my internet, so I go unplug router & then plug it back in, now I come back try it and it normally works.. I haven't got a clue why this is? But I can't play Mulitiplayer / Zombies until I do this, and lets say I want to play Multiplayer, I unplug, plug back in then it works, go on then I want to play zombies, when I quit the lobby and press O (back) to go to zombies, I get the notice again! It's so frustrating so then I have to do it all over again, before I got house internet, I was using the personal hotspot on my iPhone I don't know if this has anything to do with it?

I just want to know if its something that a few other people are having problems with? or is it my home internet.

Sorry if a thread like this has already been posted, it's just really getting on my nerves now.

Thanks in advance :-)

IAmMrTroyPS3
55 REPLIES 55

I’ve moved your thread to the Technical Support section for further assistance from our Activision Assist staff.

Moderator Moderator

Thank you kind sir

IAmMrTroyPS3
Same thing happened to me not to long ago but kept trying and got online. Just keep trying!
Koala killcams

When i try to play online it says the sever.US not available got to www. Callofduty. Com/blackops2/status but i went to the site and everything is fine i made a new account it didnt work pls help i even waited 3 day not tuching the game but stil doesn't work PS3 gamertag is : ozzi_00

(Sorry if my english is bad) 

ozanozr50

I have been getting this message for the past few days. It happened suddenly and it was working just fine before. I don't know what the problem is. Please help.

xXBruce_WayneXx

Call of duty server is offline please help

DominicBeaST

Help I have the same problem , tomorrow will be a week since last I could go online. All we want is an answer there are a lot of ppl getting annoyed now and I think it's safe to say that ppl are going to start looking at buying Xbox I know I'm leaning that way and it's all because of this problem with bo2 for PS3 server ***** . Just answer everyone or put a message up on PS3 when we are sitting for hours trying to log onto play online! 

ANSWER US SO WE ATLEST KNOW WHAT THE ***** IS GOING ON! 

f2f-AshAngel

I just got this same message during a match of zombies on mob of the dead for my xbox one. I need help with this server issue too. I just wanted to play some freaking zombies

supersaiyan456

I'm experiencing the same problem. I log out, turn my PS3 off, restart my router.. nothing works I just wanna play!

McGruberman

Studios