treyarch update breaks nav card towers synced

Black Ops II Technical Support

great job treyarch your new update took the glowing orange colours away on the maps loading screen when you cycle through them. im the secone person to complain about this. can you "EVER?!" do anything right in an update?? ....

killerofzombs87
6 REPLIES 6

Hello,

Thanks for posting in our Tech Support forums! Before we jump to any conclusions, can you try deleting your game data utility, and reupdate the game and see if that helps at all?

For more information on how to do that, plesae see: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/369/~/remove-ps3-game-data-utility-files

^JG

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist  

Twtitter

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

i am not deleting my update and i know how to do it in the cache. there is no file or system corruption. it was due to the new update it was fine before that. tons of people reporting the same issue and you assume its corruption so if i did delete it then id have to redownload all my dlc? no chance. treyarch needs to correct the issue on there side as its not on mine or anyone elses now the maps dont glow with nav cards inserted they dont radio broadcast now

killerofzombs87

Thanks for the feedback, we can certainly pass this along to the proper department.

^NM

Player Support

ok thanks hope it gets looked into. hey glowed fine before when selecting a map after inserting all nav cards with the audio sound of a radio transmission and sparks coming off the map. but now just well nothing .... i even went and reinserted the nav card one at least made no difference

killerofzombs87

Hey killerofzombs87!

We've got our teams on the case investigating this matter! No updates to report on just yet, but we'll post all developments for the community as soon as we can. If you can think of anything else that looks different pre-patch, please let us know straightaway and we'll relay the info to our teams!

^SG

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Highlighted

ok sounds good! well not entirely well one issue abit of a pet peeve in hardcore kill confirmed obviously there will be accidental team kills. but you lose your streak the amount of times ive been close and people dont look or blatant disregard or throwing semtex or mostly frags lol. time bomb bug still exists on buried where the screen wont stop swirling when you go back in time. but they patched absurd things in tranzit lol. when the map is outdated. i do wonder why they do not do what is really needed and what matters like the anim error on buried also?? ....

it baffles me ive spoke to alot of custom mappers its plain and simple they seem lazy might be offensive saying that i cant be bothered to go through all the bugs. but do they beta test the dlc or products id say no i mean isnt carbonfibah meant to be a product tester QA director aka dan seamans. he addresses all the wrong things maybe somethings cant be fixed. but im sure they could actually talk to us and explain if it can be done i mean they dont even talk to us the community in regards as for what can be done or where they are at. it puts them in a bad light and causes hate and anger towards them

killerofzombs87

Studios