why update 1.06 will not download

Black Ops II Technical Support

why update 1.06 will not download

i cant get the update 1.06 to download to my p3. it wants to take 5000 mins. when i did get it to very slowly download, it stoped at 43% with a error code. i cant play my game and its very upseting that i spend the money for this system and game and cant play it. i was running a wireless connection but spent money for a wired one and still dont work. thats what playstation told me to do when i called tech support. can anybody help me find out the problem. any info on why will be great.

thunderstorm22
2 REPLIES

Re: why update 1.06 will not download

in reply to thunderstorm22

Also having this problem for days..?, dont know why, i have done all the " suggested fixes" restarted router, ps3',checked internet connection..blah blah blah ...wtf is going on, why cant do this update, and why does it prohibit from playing the 70$ game we bought to play online with..? Ay help....or is it a just goto xbox type a fix...?

Ta2utoo

Re: why update 1.06 will not download

in reply to Ta2utoo

Its only for black ops 2 ,my son played c.o.d mw4 online no prob. What about making this download available for usb, via computer..then we can do it from a pc then trnsferr to ps3 ..?

Ta2utoo

Studios