wont connect to any games. stuck in search lobbies

Black Ops II Technical Support

Hello,

I have been having issues lately with playing any modes. Ive done everything possible on my end trying to fix this issue with my Internet provider. I just stay stuck in lobbies by myself for hrs. Once I change my search preference to any I am put into lobbies from the UK, India, Brazil,  etc but nothing close to CA which is where I live.

Please help

swayscl9
6 REPLIES 6

Its been a month and still no fix. Can I get my money back for the last 2 camos I purchased since I can't play the game and it seems as if no one is going to fix this

swayscl9

Do you have missing map packs/dlc? If you have like a combination of map packs 1& 3 or like 2& 1 whatever it can effect you finding lobbies. If its not missing map packs idk would contact xbox or something

FatalHeadshot

I have all the dlcs n I contacted xbox and they said it has to be  a problem w activision. Since they have gotten alot of calla regarding this issue.

swayscl9

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! I even went out to buy another copy of the game but I'm still connecting to people from different countries. I also live in CA and cant connect to any lobbies unless my friends host.

ratmtrack1231

Weird as I also live in CA and have not had to deal with none of those issues. I have all dlc and have lag spikes here and there (not my connection as I'm running a wired connection at 50mb)but it doesnt take longer than 5secs to find a lobby. If it was a problem with CA I'm sure it would be effecting me also.

FatalHeadshot

Yea I can only get into lobbies if my friend hosts as well

swayscl9

Studios