Black Ops II Website Feedback / Suggestions

Currently Big Leagues trophy is unobtainable due to the ranked gameplay being shut down. This is the only trophy in the entire game that is unobtainable, as well as the entire Call of Duty franchise! If you could please provide a work around that would be much appreciated.

Some suggestions are: Autopopping on log in to Black Ops 2 multiplayer servers, or maybe complete 5-10 multiplayer matches in a row to complete it.

Any word on this is appreciated and a workaround would be much appreciated!

UCD_281643105405XAZCntzLzKlMrxwqGP
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to UCD_281643105405XAZCntzLzKlMrxwqGP

i so 1000000000000000% agree. i suddenly chose to go back to trying to platnium black ops 2 with out knowing about the big leagues trophy problem. there needs to be a way around this ***** with out haking.

Deleted User
in reply to UCD_281643105405XAZCntzLzKlMrxwqGP

@UCD_281643105405XAZCntzLzKlMrxwqGP wrote:

Currently Big Leagues trophy is unobtainable due to the ranked gameplay being shut down. This is the only trophy in the entire game that is unobtainable, as well as the entire Call of Duty franchise! If you could please provide a work around that would be much appreciated.

Some suggestions are: Autopopping on log in to Black Ops 2 multiplayer servers, or maybe complete 5-10 multiplayer matches in a row to complete it.

Any word on this is appreciated and a workaround would be much appreciated!

https://community.activision.com/t5/General-Discussion/Remasters/m-p/11096033

If my theory is correct then if Trey & Activistion do decide to make a remake/remaster then the servers would possibly be on for last gen,Since Trey & Activision are making a remaster/remake.Its either BOPS or MW2.

Thanks.

I think I'll leave that for a debate.

Hazard_K4OZE

Studios