Make More World War 2 Games.

Black Ops II Website Feedback / Suggestions

Highlighted

Call Of Duty has turned into shit after modern warfare 2. But you forgot what games made call of duty. Call 1 of duty 1, 2 and 3. All amazing games, those games were when you guys tried on your games, they were very fun. After modern warfare 2, you just stopped trying on your games because you would know 12 year old kids would buy it anyways. Ask anyone (not your 12 year old fan base, they never played call of duty classics) who played any of the classics and tell them how much fun it was. Make a sequel to world at war, that game was fun. You just make another world war 2 game because that's what started the call of duty series, you need to remember your roots.

FizCap
3 REPLIES 3

you are right one of my favorite call of duty games is call of duty 3. The old games wasn't just entertaining but also a history lesson. The campaigns on the newer cod games is garbage. I don't see how anyone can get into them. So I second making more world war 2 based games.

kissmyoscarmyer

Haha! I don't even remember making this post. I made this post in 2014, but yea I still believe in making another world war 2 game as they had tons of battles outside of Europe we could explore. I tried black ops 3 and got bored after a hour, I used to buy call of duty games when they came out since I loved them so much, but then I haven't touched one in a year or so and I knew why. I wanted to see if they improved and borrowed Black Ops 3 and it was boring to say the least. Battlefield 1 is doing world war 1, so I'm waiting on that.

FizCap

There's one coming out this year "COD:WWII" you can preorder it if you'd like

@FizCap wrote:

Call Of Duty has turned into ***** after modern warfare 2. But you forgot what games made call of duty. Call 1 of duty 1, 2 and 3. All amazing games, those games were when you guys tried on your games, they were very fun. After modern warfare 2, you just stopped trying on your games because you would know 12 year old kids would buy it anyways. Ask anyone (not your 12 year old fan base, they never played call of duty classics) who played any of the classics and tell them how much fun it was. Make a sequel to world at war, that game was fun. You just make another world war 2 game because that's what started the call of duty series, you need to remember your roots.

Hazard_K4OZE

Studios