2 questions about origins.

Black Ops II Wii-U

2 questions about origins.

So I tried a search and could t find anything, so I wanted to ask the community.

1. In the area below the P.A.P. there are four switches alongs the walkways, around the lower area that's opens when you use the gramophone. They rotate the circle rocks in the center and the gems are different colors. I lined up the gems the have all the same color on each side, but nothing happened.

What is it supposed to do?

2. There are little machines throughout the map 3+ not sure how many off the top of my head, but one of them is in the starting room. When looking down at t and pressing X it rotates a knob and your character talks to you.

What are they supposed to do?

Btw this is Xbox just to clarify, even though PS3 isn't out yet.

Thanks

iVaporizor
6 REPLIES

Re: 2 questions about origins.

in reply to iVaporizor

1.  The switches/levers are part of upgrading the staffs into Ultimate Staffs.  You must first get a staff, then do its riddle, then go back to the Excavation Site tunnel, use all four switches to line up whatever color your staff is, then shoot the colored orb underneath the circular stones.

2.  The little machines are part of the Lightning Staff riddle.  There are 8 of them around the map and you must turn off all of them during the process of upgrading this staff.

PFISH1

in reply to iVaporizor

1. Those rings are needed to be aligned when you shoot the elemental balls after crafting, completing the puzzle, and challenge for each of the 4 staves on the road to make them ultimate.

2. Those panels are needed to accomplish the Lightning staff challenge. I believe there is a total of 8 throughout the map.

These are just small parts of attaining the ultimate staves that are needed for the first step of the ee "Little Lost Girl".

Edited:  2. Lightning not Wind.

BKBLAZER

in reply to BKBLAZER

Its the lightning staff

dicholasnunn
Highlighted

in reply to dicholasnunn

Yep. Sorry about that.

BKBLAZER