BEST BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES RANKING SYSTEM EXPLANATION!!!

Black Ops II Wii-U

THe ranking system is odd. I got skull and knife with a kd of 50!

THe tally marks are also odd. When I don't play for a day I go down to 4 tally marks. Fair. but I have to play for 4 days in a row, not 5, to get back up to 5.

i Appreciate people working out how this system works. But guys, this game has been out for nearly 2 years and no one has cracked it yet. My advise is to just play good games and be patient. Revive people. Avoid going down as much as possible. Don't quit. Get to high rounds.

CycloneChilli
Highlighted

i have a 324 kd (98,108/302) and no shotguns so your ratios are wrong

ChrisHaze44

Go watch my youtube video.  COD II, Zombies Ranking System Easter Egg REALLY Solved ! - YouTube

It has nothing to do with downs or k/d.  There are 3 parts.

Part I: Play threshold, or consistency.  You must play at least a total of 15 hours on the game, AFTER getting your dagger. So if you just got the dagger, you must play a lot afterwards.  If you let all of your tally's go away, then you must START the 15 hours over again.

Part II:  Skill threshold.  If you divide your KILLS by your DEATHs, it must be above 328 for shotguns (or ZERO, or NaN)

Once Part I and Part II have been achieved, you collect the third buildable part to your rank. Note, you MUST achieve part I and part II, before part III even starts.

Part III:  Rounds threshold/Rank proving games / rank buffer:  You must play AT least 3 or 4 games that go to round 25 or above and you MUST maintain your Kill/Death ratio in EACH of those games.  Just do VERY well in those 3 games and you'll rank up by the end of the 4th.

codeaholic

Chris:

How many deaths do you have?

This OP is totally wrong.  The Tallys' absolutely do make a difference in the ranking as they are telling you if you have an "active play threshold" or not.  You could be the world best zombie player with stats no one could touch but if you are a sporadic player that plays one game and goes away for two weeks and then comes back, you will never rank up.

codeaholic

So do I just go to round 25+ a couple times? Does it have to be on different maps? Can I play solo and do it?

Stats update

100,806 kills

308 downs

157 deaths

ChrisHaze44

Hard to say because its based on 3 parts.  Your skill appears to be there. So you are set on Part II.

Do you have blue eyes and all your tallys right this second or are you dark with no Tallys?

However, my guess is "consistency/constancy in play" is probably what is killing you.  Sometimes people are so set on getting shotguns that they are just shooting for a lot of kills without dying and that alone will not do it as you can now see.

codeaholic

I have blue eyes with 5 tallies

ChrisHaze44

Ok, so you have played for the last 5-7 days.

Have you played more than 15 hours (play/game time...not real time) since getting your dagger?

I'm assuming you will say: yes.

If yes, then set out to play one game per day for the next four days.  My gut tells me it makes no difference except that you MUST go to round 25+.  Try to do it with no downs and no deaths.  At the start of round 26 you can die or exit or whatever you want.  Keep it fun...don't turn it into a chore.  Play Solo. Play Town.  Play Tranzit. Play Origins. Play Die Rise. Play whatever.  Pick whatever game that you are absolutely sure that you will go to round 25 with no downs or deaths.  Kill at least 400 zombies/death during the entire game.

Please Report back.

Day  Round  Kills   Downs  Deaths

codeaholic

How simple it it, people? It's easy. The better your K/D/R, the higher the rank. Here the career K/D I had when I reached knife and shotgun:

Shotgun is 150 K/D

Knife is 75 K/D

If you reach high rounds, then you should be knife/shotgun.

"Don't adapt your dreams to the reality. Adapt the reality to your dreams".
SkyNoudyo

TThanks for clearing that up. 

Tictacn

Studios