BEST BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES RANKING SYSTEM EXPLANATION!!!

Black Ops II Wii-U

ill add u when i get on later we can seriously kick some z as* and u can look at my stats and stuff maybe figure something out with urs i seriously dont get it though but i did make a new account and didnt post stats copy glitch hack non of that crap lol and i got them the honest way in less then a week i mean to be posisitioned so high like u are and still not have them seriously sucks but hey no one can say u arent any good at the game lol thats a plus

ZomBossChick

lol, thanks. Ok sounds good.  Yeah, I don't get it but I know I'll get em sooner or later. Just gotta keep doing what I'm doing.  I just started a new account myself and after 4 or 5 games I already have the skull with blue eyes. Same as you, the honest way. lol. I'm gonna use that account just to see if I can figure something out on how to get em. I'll def be on later tonight.

DJDarkBeat

k sounds good and yea a few rounds u get the skull i do think it has sometihng to do with the start of ur account maybe if more people tried this we could find out i know i have 7 other friends i play zombies with who also started new accounts to try this out with me and 3 of them started the accounts same day i did and now have shotguns as of last night too and the others will get theres im gonna say today tomorrow lol ... so iknow of 8 people who created new accounts that are ranking up faster on them then they did on the other accounts

ZomBossChick

wow.  Yeah, maybe there is something to that.  Like other people said, in the begining, I didn't care about my downs and stats as much.  I would go on a suicide mission for a power up or to revive someone.  Now I am a lot more careful then I used to be.  I had more downs in the first 1 week then I have had in the last month. lol. I will play with my other account and see what happens cause I really want those shotguns.  I really want to get em on my main account though.  Everyone knows me on that account and I've worked too damn hard at it not to get there.  I'm determined. lol.  I'm gonna have em soon, I just feel it.

DJDarkBeat

When Zombies dropped I didn't really give a crap about downs and what not but since those early days my kdr is now 212 and have finished Tranzit solo with a highest rouund of 57. I've also finished on rounds 56 (1 time), 55 (4 times) a few on 50, a few on 49 and several in the 30's.

Highest 4 player is 35 and 3 player is 40 all on tranzit.

So who knows how the system works. I have players with shotguns on my list that aren't even close to my high rounds. 1 even has a KDR of less than 100.

Privx420x

GAHBIDGE!

My stats 13.5k kills (i got reset from some weird glitch ) 13 downs (I've only played solo since I got reset) and 12 deaths. My KDR is over 1,000 and I have over 10,000 kills. I am still only a skull.

I figured maybe it's based off rounds. I looked at my friends and the highest round from someone with Shotguns was 46. I went to round 47 then promptly killed myself. I had over 3,000 kills that match. Still no rank up.

At this point I'd be happy to see just the knife in the skull.

SST_Forever

Alright well I just currently got a k/d of 200.1 or something like that and I have no shotguns

My kills are 58,853 and my downs is sitting at 294.

What the hell is Treyarch doing

War-Frog

Okay, People with problems with this system like you have a 100 K/D and you onlu have a knife or a skull then please contact black ops 2 support at https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us if you have any error sigh in the past like you have been reseted to a time before, then their support can try to investgate in your profile. Thanks and am not an BLOPS employee, just a helper!

Ninjaseek

Okay, People with problems with this system like you have a 100 K/D and you onlu have a knife or a skull then please contact black ops 2 support at https://support.activision (dot) com/Contact_Us if you have any error sigh in the past like you have been reseted to a time before, then their support can try to investgate in your profile. Thanks and am not an BLOPS employee, just a helper!

Ninjaseek

Okay, People with problems with this system like you have a 100 K/D and you onlu have a knife or a skull then please contact black ops 2 support at https://support.activision (dot) com/Contact_Us if you have any error sigh in the past like you have been reseted to a time before, then their support can try to investgate in your profile. Thanks and am not an BLOPS employee, just a helper!

Ninjaseek

Studios