Black Ops 2 Zombies ~~~ Hidden Map?

Black Ops II Wii-U

Oh I forgot something! So you know how people said the hidden map was a hospital? Well, it is a hospital! That is all! I bid you goodbye! Smiley Very Happy 

6498batman
i hope this is true thx alot
gameplayer47
Highlighted

I have a ps3 and am going to get a pc. Can I do this on one of those, and can I do this with a second player?

diamond_cat73

The reason that is there is because of the way Tranzit works.

The entire map you see there is the Green Run, it features Bus Depot, Diner, Farm, Powerhouse and Town.

The Diner can be seen clearly as well as Farm, Bus Depot and Town, but the Powerhouse for example can't, because it is very small from the outside.

You can also kindof see Nacht Der Untoten, the Tunnel, and the Cabin from the map.

Right now Treyarch will only let you play the entire Green Run, just Town, or just Farm.

Maybe in the future you will be able to play on the other zones by themselves, but I doubt it since Treyarch is probably working on other runs, not just Green Run.

NcLc2010

I was looking on my PC achievements today and i noticed there were achievements for the map Diner. They're weren't part of Green Run. It clearly stated "Diner" in the explanation of how to unlock these achievements. May be you have to complete the easter egg as well as kill him to unlock this map. Or maybe it is tied in with campainge. (:

NovaSqurille102

I was looking on my PC achievements today and i noticed there were achievements for the map Diner. They're weren't part of Green Run. It clearly stated "Diner" in the explanation of how to unlock these achievements. May be you have to complete the easter egg as well as kill him to unlock this map. Or maybe it is tied in with campainge. (:

NovaSqurille102

I was looking on my PC achievements today and I noticed there were achievements for the map Diner. They're weren't part of Green Run. It clearly stated "Diner" in the explanation of how to unlock these achievements. May be you have to complete the Easter egg as well as kill him to unlock this map. Or maybe it is tied in with campaign. (:

NovaSqurille102

I was looking on my PC achievements today and I noticed there were achievements for the map Diner. They're weren't part of Green Run. It clearly stated "Diner" in the explanation of how to unlock these achievements. May be you have to complete the Easter egg as well as kill him to unlock this map. Or maybe it is tied in with campaign. (:

shadow_kid12 wrote:

Alright... I'm a really big fan of Zombies and I love the improvements but, I have one question.... When you go to select a map when you play Zombies... There's a map that is locked. You have the Bus Depot, Town, and Farm but there's another map that is hidden in the bottom left corner.... Does anyone know ANYTHING about that map?

NovaSqurille102

i dont know about PC or ps3 but on my 360 that location in green run is the dinner and is the game mode turned.

Ninwasty

com on guys now really diner is only playable if you have turned which you need the 1st dlc for this but this post came out in november so who am i kidding

Slinkercoder8xb

Studios