Black Ops 2 Zombies ~~~ Hidden Map?

Black Ops II Wii-U

Alright... I'm a really big fan of Zombies and I love the improvements but, I have one question.... When you go to select a map when you play Zombies... There's a map that is locked. You have the Bus Depot, Town, and Farm but there's another map that is hidden in the bottom left corner.... Does anyone know ANYTHING about that map?

shadow_kid12
23 REPLIES 23

nuketown 2025?

sabres99

Hello there shadow_kid12,

Its really fun to hear you enjoy and are a fan of Zombies game mode. Treyarch really did a great job on improving the game from older. And answer to your question is;

It's the dinner place from Tranzit mode. Not confirmed can you "unlock" it by doing something on Tranzit or is it going to be one of the new zones in the coming patches/dlc.

Hope this helped you out!

Im2jerk4u

Oh okay cool. Thanks! I'm just such a big fan, that I REALLY want all the maps and i'm still really curious about how we're going to get that map. Thanks Anyways.

shadow_kid12
How do I get the other world's
Quarterboys

thats the diner there is still now way to unlock it

VTEC4CRX

Treyarch better tell us soon because i'm dying to play on more maps.

shadow_kid12

Hey there my child! I just wanted to let you know I posted about this subject today! If you haven't figured it out already, you can unlock it! Check my other post from this thread if you want to know! Smiley Very Happy

p.s. 
The map is a "HOSPITAL" not the diner, I repeat, a "HOSPITAL" not a diner!

6498batman

Also, the reason it's blocked off and hidden is because, it is a HIDDEN MAP not something you already see in game. It's like an easter egg, but you see it more offten than one! I hope this helps! bai~bai!

6498batman

Um actually there is.... You can unlock it by getting to round 20 on the hardest mode in tranzit... My sister just unlocked it, and told me how to do it! Hope y'all have fun unlocking it. (btw my brother is like help for every game we play, so he helped)

6498batman

Studios