Black ops 2 zombies 2 player only online match?

Black Ops II Wii-U

Hello zombies community

I have a problem,

me and my friend want to play black ops 2 zombies online (to count towards leaderboard) but we would like to only be us 2 playing and not another 2 random (and usually crap people).

We tried Local and LAN party but that wouldn't go towards the leaderboard, and because upgrades aren't available on local/LAN party.

Me and my friend are decent zombies players who can reach high rounds (50+) so we would like to play alone and not with 2 other people we have to babysit while trying to train zombies

Is there a solution to this??

Please help us thank you very much for reading this and please answer if you have a solution

Enigma265
4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried each playing with an imaginary Guest and then right before the match starts, back the Guest out?

DieselPlower

Yes, what you have to do, is not ready up the game, wait until the others leave. Then when there is just you two in the lobby it should just put 2players in. If somebody does join while the timer is going down, cancel the start and do the same again.

DFTOtv
Highlighted

I AM A BIG FAN OF CALL OF DUTY I WANT TO PLAY

haseebkhurram

Both you and your friend need a second controller. If you both have 2 controllers then what you need to do is both sign in as guests and ready up. When you see the countdown to the game starting you both need to sign out of the guest accounts and thats all.

rez147

Studios