CALL OF DUTY MOD TOOLS BLACK OPS II

Black Ops II Wii-U

Everyone if you wanna see mod tools come out for Black Ops II keep liking and commenting about it on this discussion! I spoke with Activision and they want the word out and we need supporters! Bring the mod tools out for custom zombies to the latest zombie game! So everyone tap read the word! Keep copy and pasting this link on Facebook and twitter etc... GET THE MOD TOOLS FOR BLACK OPS II!

DALLAIRE

DALLAIRE1998
13 REPLIES 13

DALLAIRE1998 wrote:

I spoke with Activision and they want the word out and we need supporters!

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

LordOfDaZombiez

Something deep deep inside tells me that Activision doesn't need some random forum guy to relay information to the public.

A vague one word tweet from Treyarch saying "Radiant?" would get exponentially more attention and response than this thread could in a year with it stickied to the front page.

theatriks

its obviously not 100% I was in chat because I was having issues! So I asked will there ever be mod toLos for Bo or bo2 and he said if a forum get X likes they will consider and possibly do it! I rather have a chance at it then not having one at all so go away a diss this forum I don't care but I want a chance to play custom zombies on like black ops or black ops II!

DALLAIRE1998

DALLAIRE1998 wrote:

I was in chat because I was having issues! So I asked will there ever be mod toLos for Bo or bo2 and he said if a forum get X likes they will consider and possibly do it!

Screenshots or it didn't happen. You are obviously not familiar with a common skeptical term called "burden of proof". Screen shot or please stop clogging the forums.

LordOfDaZombiez

Unfortunately, a Nigerian prince has all the screenshots, and needs 100k USD to get out of the country to show them to us.

Doge14

I don't know how long you have been posting here man but you'll come to realize that if you have any claims to make you BETTER have some proof or you will always have someone asking to provide proof. Too many trolls out there especially right here on this site. So don't even bother less you have proof. I'm sure we all would like to see them release so me updated mod tools.

Zombich1313

DALLAIRE1998 wrote:

So I asked will there ever be mod toLos for Bo or bo2 and he said if a forum get X likes they will consider and possibly do it!

Sorry, but either you are talking complete bullsh*t or the person who told you that is because there is no chance of the mod tools getting released based on X amount of anything getting liked anywhere.

DeathBringer-Zen

Hi. Where I can find mod tools Radiant for Call of duty Black Ops II ?

misiek2324

They can't make mod tools.

matuzz

Studios