DONE WITH THIS GAME

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: DONE WITH THIS GAME

in reply to DaPhillyCheeze

Sm3ll M3.....

Well I do leave my wiiu on often...and that also counts sitting in lobbies.

fissuresofreque

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

Not to mention the DLC isn't really a rip off if you consider the amount of gameplay you can get out of a COD game. Most new $60 games only give you 10-20 or so hours while you can easily get 5-10+ DAYS out of a COD game.

nintendon_t

in reply to nintendon_t

But how much of that is actually fun? Out of the 247 hours I have on bo2, i'm willing to bet only 100 is actual gameplay....and actual fun gameplay time's probably less.

Padiego

in reply to nintendon_t

In my opinion, DLC, when used as a way to enhance gameplay, is not a rip-off, its an addition to an already complete game.  My only problem with DLC is when it is made with the intention of selling you the game bit by bit, just to charge you more.  If the game feels good and complete without DLC, then I might actually buy the extra content.  If I feel like the game was half-assed just so they could sell me the remaining parts of the game as DLC, nope.  Im not saying this is the case or not here, just giving out my opinion on DLC in general.

PenguinAvenger

in reply to PenguinAvenger

The Future is Upon Us

The future is upon us. It's called.........ELECTRONIC ARTS!

Padiego

in reply to Padiego

Future? That's EA's bread and butter.  The were doing that since before it was "cool".

PenguinAvenger

in reply to PenguinAvenger

That's what I said, the future is upon us. EA's doing it. More will follow.

Padiego

in reply to Padiego

I really hope it doesn't become a widespread acceptable way of doing business in the video game industry.

PenguinAvenger

in reply to nintendon_t

Dending season passes now?

Here I thought you wanted to just kil CoD on Nintendo systems. I see now you're a threat on par with EA or Valve when it comes to games.

Treize

in reply to Aioz1

DLC for free just only Nuketown 2025; and the sales of WiiU Black Ops will skyrocket.

CongerEel

Studios