Darkest shore character unlock

Black Ops II Wii-U

So my friend and me just did the challenge to survive 20 rounds without firing weapons. No bombs were thrown but still never got the part after round 21. Also survived 10 minutes in sub pin fire pit active lasted 13 minutes. I timed it once the fire went up and never got the part either.... All that work for nothing... was it because I was in custom games?

Clowndevil923
2 REPLIES 2

I have completed several of these challenges in public matches and the game still won't give you any of them. Only treasure zombie parts work the rest of the challenges are clearly bugged. One of them is simply to get the sword pommel almost everyone has done that  yet no one has that challenge showing as complete. I did the fire pit challenges several times as well and my teams never get in game challenge notification. Atleast on ps4 there is clearly a serious problem.

PitbullOnRoids
Highlighted
I believe the characters have been locked, with the exception of the last 2 (jolt zombie and groeten hause challenges). If you look at the characters, you'll see that they have "locked" on the right hand side of the screen.Not sure why or when they will be unlocked.
maraim1

Studios