Die Rise Zombie Sounds from the Sky?

SOLVED

Black Ops II Wii-U

Highlighted

I was playing on Die Rise on the PS3 and I was the main charecter. I kept hearing these moaning zombie sounds like richtofen or something, but it was a zombie. I could hear richtofen and maxis, and the zombie sounds. If you would like to see, add IIMrBlackOpsII on the PS3 and look in my vault. Is this for everybody, or am I the only one getting this?

IIMrBlackOpsII
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not true. It's Stuhlinger's inner zombie self. It's starting to become more frequent the more the zombie infection spreads around his body.

Shredder2468
12 REPLIES 12

It's Richtofen. It's a groaning played frequently.

theatriks

Not true. It's Stuhlinger's inner zombie self. It's starting to become more frequent the more the zombie infection spreads around his body.

Shredder2468

richtofen never turned ito a zombie, what was his reason behind the voices?

nauseantnanaki

after rictofen touched the m.p.d. the first time he teleported to moon, he got electrocuted and started hearing the voices when u play zombies public match zombies u can find maxis diary which mentions rictofens insanity. well its coz of the "voices"

RaW_aUsTiN

Yeah, difference between my theory and yours is we know that he can hear Richtofen. We don't know that he has been bitten, or is turning into a zombie at all.

theatriks

Yes, but the only thing that can here Richtofen is a zombie, and what else makes such weird noises? How is it possible that he can here Richtofen so clearly in TranZit, and some what muffled in Die Rise? If my "theory" is correct, it makes sense. It probably is his inner zombie self. Why would he be eating flesh and be hungry all the time. The bandage on his leg COULD be anything though.

Shredder2468

He's eating zombie flesh.

Something, you'll notice,...no other zombies do.

Somewhat muffled? You mean the one sentence that he couldn't hear clearly in the cut scene?

theatriks

Well it's definitely not theatrilks theory because he's right...we KNOW he can hear Richtofen. As he hears him during Die Rise normally as well. Why would Samuel be able to hear Richtofen normally and then he changes his voice in a groaning way? Makes no sense.

Not to mention that I think it's safe to say he was bitten as he has a cut on his lower leg that has a bandage on it with blood dripping out.

Also in Tranzit he has a quote mentioning that he has eaten someone. And he always says when he gets hit by a zombie "I don't blame you.....I'M HUNGRY TOO."

iPack_Daps

Because it's groaning. There's no such thing as clearly groaning.

theatriks

Studios