Does custom games count for leader boards?

Black Ops II Wii-U

I recently just played a 2 player zombies custom game and it did not count on my leaderboards for highest round. Can someone please inform me on how it works?

TheBedIntruderr
9 REPLIES 9

It doesnt. You can rank and do the easter eggs in custom. But rounds are not saved.

zmbeekilla

Damn.. Ok thanks. I have another question though.. To make the rounds count I go to public matches but then how do I make it so that it will only be 2 or 3 players only?

TheBedIntruderr

You'll have to youtube it, it's tricky.

Something about starting with 4, having 1 or 2 quit. Then game over with the remaining 2-3 players, somehow you can start the game when you go back into the lobby...not sure it's too much trouble I'd rather just save my high rounds and tell someone to go look if they need to know I'm good.

It is possible though.

zmbeekilla

Have an extra controller laying around, sign in with a guest account. Now you have 4 players. You, your controller (who is no one), and your two friends. When the counter start's (saying "The Game Begins In ...#") Sign the guest controller out.

Shredder2468

And that won't discount anything? Because I know if someone quotes during the game it will not count.. Or am I wrong?

TheBedIntruderr

And that won't discount anything? Because I know if someone quits during the game it will not count.. Or am I wrong?

TheBedIntruderr

It would count towards leaderboards but I read earlier on here people are having trouble getting the split screen controller method to work. Seems broken at the moment. But I could be wrong with all the patches lately it's getting confusing on what works and what doesn't.

Trunkstaylor

Not sure what you mean by "discount", but the rounds will count mate.

But you are not wrong in the fact that if somebody quits, it will not count.

Shredder2468
I played tell round 43 then died went to theatre mode and on half the game play was there
Rangers1031

Studios