How do our PS3 users like MoTD so far?

Black Ops II Wii-U

Hoping some new find(s) can be made with fresh eyes can be made. How you guys like the map thus far?

Zombiefaces
20 REPLIES 20

Speechless...

MrVertiq

are you mentally retarded kid seriously xbox has had it for a month anything worth knowing has been found dont post crap like this again

ohudson_x2

ohudson_x wrote:

are you mentally retarded kid seriously xbox has had it for a month anything worth knowing has been found dont post crap like this again

WOW!  12 whole posts on the forum and you come out blasting a regular contributor.  Perhaps you are the one who ought not post crap like ^^^^ again

GulfCoastGirl

ohudson stop being a jackass. Posts like yours are asinine. Zombiefaces don't listen to the fool posting on your thread. I think that a fresh pair of eyes would be a good change in pace. Any PS3 users find anything?

quiksandpull

I found this key thing floating in the air but I don't know how to get it, and the people I was playing with told me about this secret dog head or something but I still haven't found it, I'll keep you posted about it

COOOORY12345678

Look, guy, talking shit here can be fun but you might want to pay a little more attention to who it is you're trying to ream... Right now, you're like a pomeranian yapping at a german shepherd... Keep it up and you'll be shredded into tiny little pieces...

ydajdimstr

"are you mentally retarded kid"

Well, look who's talking.

"seriously xbox has had it for a month"

We're you NOT listening to him? He was asking if PS3 players have found anything NEW in which we Xbox players HAVEN'T found.

"anything worth knowing has been found"

And how the fuck do you know that (pardon the language.)? How do you know that every single thing has been found? We don't even know the code cipher on the loading screen yet, and you have the decency to say everything has been found? SMH!

"don't post crap like this again"

That sentence better be directed towards the shit grammar post you posted (pardon my language again.).

Shredder2468

LOL. Thanks for having my back all. I was gonna reply but I think it has all been said!

Thanks again all.

Zombiefaces

P.s. the third song on nuke town was found by a ps3 user who had just gotten the map a month after Xbox had regular access to it.

So ya might wanna re think the whole "retard" comment.

Zombiefaces

Studios