How do you turn on the music for nuketown zombies?

Black Ops II Wii-U

I've watched videos on how to turn the music on in nuketown but when I go to do them it won't turn on,or when i press square at the teddy bears it doesn't make a sound.I bought this map yesturday.

DavidArmyStrong
9 REPLIES 9

They should work.

danpen123

It doesn't though, idk why.I went to tranzit and wen to the teddy bear to see if my game was messing up but i pressed square and the teddy bear made a sound,idk why its not on nuketown

DavidArmyStrong

heres an idea try going in and shooting off the manicans heads and see if you get the song from that.

stetzman14

Are you playing on easy mode? You can't activate the songs on easy mode.

ScottZombieSlay

Oh lol thanks

DavidArmyStrong

The population counter  when it is exactly on 15 go open the little shed behind the yellow house.

Tacnimin

The three teddy bears - Shoot all of the dummies heads off ( * sometimes this will not work for some reason.) - Set population counter on 15 & open the ( yellow shed ) $3,000 dollar & grab the free power-up & it will play the other tune.  BTW, has anyone tried to synch & play all three songs at once?  I've done two of the three back-to-back but could never get the other players to help me try to do all three...

iplay2slay

First off who ever said it doesn't play on easy  wrong you can activate the song on easy or original and online now I've had issues myself. Transit works fine no problem solo and online. For the one who 

shaddowhawk92
Highlighted

Mentioned the manicans the two different song easter eggs on nuketown zombies one for the 3 teddy bears and the other you have to knock off all the manican heads and have the counter at 15 and the clock at 1 and the bomb shelter is sapose to open and you get what was in it and an additional song will play. Many people are not having issues with either and some of us are why that is i dont know. But i hope that helps you may just have to try it online and see what happens. I know this much you dont need to be on any specific difficulty when doing it on solo

shaddowhawk92

Studios