LIST OF ALL PERSISTENT UPGRADES / PERMANENT PERKS [UPDATED]

Black Ops II Wii-U

There is no stamin-up persistent perk. I have 1,343 miles traveled with 403 downs and and 169 deaths. That's nearly 8 miles per death and I have never had an increased sprint duration or speed other than from the normal stamin-up perk.

There is also no speed cola persistent perk.

Note about Flopper: If you dive, you will take no fall damage and cannot lose the perk.  You lose it when you fall from a certain height without diving since you are not protected from fall damage unless you dive.

Note about Steel Barriers: They cannot be earned in a game before round 10.  It will carry over from a previous round 10+ game and you can keep the perk by repairing a barrier every round from 1-9, but if you lose it, you have to wait until round 10 to earn it again.

Note about Point Scope: You lose it by missing exactly three sniper shots in a row. You can miss with non-sniper weapons and will not lose the perk.

saspoonman

I don't believe they are either, and thats why they are under investigation

aznmok

Perma stamin up is obtained by jumping over lave and not going down confirmed !

Dirteh

Right, but I don't think jumping off the map 3 times counts, does it?

Superox5

HE IS WRONG ABOUT THE INSTA KILLI GET IT EVEN BY KILLING ZOMBIES WHEN BURIED CAME OUT I JUST DONT KNOW HOW

JayliusCeasar

i have LOST ALL MY PERKS AND AM STILL ABLE TO HAVE PERMA PERKS AFTERWARDS

JayliusCeasar

duh lol

aznmok2

I was playing on die rise (PS3) Today, and sometimes randomly at the end of a round i got a green flash and all the windows around the map got rebuilt. Persistent carpenter maybe?  Someone needs to investigate this.

ukkiwi

for tombstone... something is (or at least seems to be) missing.

Did not like transit or Die rise that much so I have not been playing zombies as much as I would have liked. I have been playing buried over the past few days and have been buying all perks in round 1, and I was still losing all perks when I went down.

Day before yesterday when I bought a perk I got the green mist, and ever since then I have only been losing 1 perk when I go down (that's what she said).

So I think you have to have bought a certain amount of perks before it activates... been fine since.

RLBL

I myself can confirm the perma "tombstone" I've had it the last few games of buried that I've played. As far as the red insta-kill, i've gone two or more insta-kills without killing zombies and not getting hit and have gotten it almost everytime i have never gotten it any other way.

Gurl_BeAtNu

Studios