LIST OF ALL PERSISTENT UPGRADES / PERMANENT PERKS [UPDATED]

Black Ops II Wii-U

dehousto wrote:

Are there any videos to this cash back perk? I tried it this morning and learned that not only did it fail, but you can't stay prone while buying perks. I was so sad..

You need to go prone right after you finish drinking the perk.

Megadog14

NGT tried this like 60 times? Or more in one of their videos this past week and didn't get it.

The interesting thing was that the first time I played buried, I had every single permaperk somehow, cause I definitely didn't get them all in tranzit/die rise...just had them.

SevenThug

It seems pretty hard to get. I go prone 95% of the time when i buy perks and ive only gotten it twice.

Megadog14

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it again tonight.

dehousto

I have a question that i have been wondering about for some time now. When you get persistant perks, do they carry over to MotD, let alone get any in MotD? Or is it for main timeline maps only? Thanks in advance!

- Azo

Deathrox386

No. They only apply to tranzit/die rise/buried. And some only on buried (PhD Flopper).

SevenThug

Hmm thanks for the info! I felt like an idiot proning in front of every damn perk machine on MotD. xD

Deathrox386

Hello again guys I have a small update for you.

I literally just got a perma perk from throwing grenades and placing claymores. Although I doubt the claymores have anything to do with it it's all I've done

The perma perk makes any zombie you kill with a grenade (I am using Semtex, and still playing as we speak) liquefy (for lack of a better word)

Don't know how to lose it but I'm guess you have to get grenade kills/not miss with your grenades every wave(?)

But (and I'm about to contradict myself here) the way I got was from just throwing them in random places to get rid of them before the next wave.

I'll keep you posted.

[I love this elite app]

dehousto

I'll take a video and make a YouTube account for people to see Smiley Very Happy

dehousto

Sorry for massive posts but FYI I got this at wave five

dehousto

Studios