Lingering fact i have done

Black Ops II Wii-U

You guys may think i am trolling you and well no. This i did every time i played tranzit and is 100% real and it still works.

K people hear me out. Do EXACTLY what i say and to be honest its easy. The bus has a little or huge easter egg. The location is one of the corner buttons on the bus. If you shoot or knife them at the begining where you first see it the front of the bus lights up. However it only lights up when the bus starts to honk and head to the next stop. I was just doing new stuff and just knifed and i went like what was that. It may not be big but its definitly something i didn't notice before. Now the reason i think its big is because if you and ur buddies make a complete cycle around with the bus another one of the 4 buttons light up. Thats why i think its big because what happens when all four light up? I havent gone to four lighting up so i figure EE hunters or people

People im not lying its real. Just knife a corner button on the bus at the begining. Then wait for it to start moving aka when it honks and you'll see the button you knifed will light up. Also go around the map with the bus ive tried to let the bus go on its own and it didn't work you and the others need to be with bus to make the buttons light up.

I really think this is something and i haven't seen people say anything about the buttons lighting up. However if people did please make a link so i can see it. Also if you did do exactly what i said and it worked make a comment to show others that this is real.

Korefire12
6 REPLIES 6

Well, I hope yer right. Buttons by driver, or are you saying there are buttons in each corner? Can't say I've inspected the bus too much...

CSAWWWWW

Alright I just knifed that little corner light on the outside of the bus and like 2 seconds later I got some perma perk. Seriously I'll put it in my fileshare look me up on stkel0904

zombiehunter92

im not done with the game but when I finish I will put it on my fileshare

zombiehunter92

nevermind that perma perk was just red insta kill

zombiehunter92

I did however get a weird quote from the bus driver which I will put on my file share. I'm in theater right now and for some reason I can only get two lights to light up when the bus honks instead of all four. One in the front and one in the back.

zombiehunter92
Highlighted

I posted the vid on my fileshare. If anyone could help me determine what the hell the bus driver was saying that would be great. It happened after I threw a monkey bomb out of the bus which he ran over.

zombiehunter92

Studios