My MiiVerse account

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: My MiiVerse account

in reply to M4GNUM

Not going to do friends just yet.  This is already a huge time sink.  But when I do, I'll pick my favorites.

Moderator Moderator

in reply to A_Trey_U

While I was typing on there (Nintendo really needs to license SWYPE), I was thinking the same thing. You're going to get ZERO work done. You need to convince 3A into paying you overtime...to you know, moderate and stuff (play games).

M4GNUM
Highlighted

in reply to A_Trey_U

Add me because Foxhound has me added on Xbox.

Except I never once played with him because I hate Xbox OTL But I <3 Wii

VampWolfy

in reply to A_Trey_U

Question , do you guys have a wii u at the office and will use said wii u for miiverse or will you access miiverse through a secret website? If you cant answer the ?, then just write cookie

Padiego

in reply to Padiego

Nintendo said we can't go on Miiverse yet on IOS or web don't now about developers though

SnowydayUK
Snowyday

in reply to Padiego

I'm using the Wii U at my desk right now.  It takes a long time to type this stuff in on the stylus.  Hoping I get some secret special dev access when they give me my green check and my zelda decoder ring.

Moderator Moderator

in reply to A_Trey_U

Really enjoy being able to text using classic controller/wiimote on the tv screen and stylus free. It makes it much easier than picking up a 2nd controller.

BobbyMcGee

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Stylus? Psht. Let your fingers do the walkin...

Bobby - what's your gamer tag?

M4GNUM

in reply to M4GNUM

Bobbysgamertag

Padiego

in reply to Padiego

Thanks - I don't know who the hell anyone is on here vs on the game and I get random friend requests thinking they are from here. Vexes me.

M4GNUM

Studios