Need a Zombie Pre-Game Chat Room or Forum to Connect Potential Players For All Wanting To Do The Same Thing - e.g. Easter Egg, High Rounds, etc.

Black Ops II Wii-U

Ever start a game of Zombies looking for 4 players who have all the following:

1. Microphone

2. Plenty of Time with Nothing to Do For X-Amount of Hours

3. Know What They Are Doing

4. Want To Do The Same Thing You Want to Do....   Hey I Want To Go For High Rounds....  I Wan To Do Maxiz EE....  NO RICHTOFEN EE!!! 

But then like always one player drops, one does his own thing and screws up the game for the other 3, or they have no idea what a Pack-A-Punch is 5 rounds in......

Why isnt there a way to sign into a site that would allow for people to chat and connect to other players with similar interests for zombies matches and then go from there to the actual game without having to search for and try out endless new players in the in game matchmaking who ruin the game for you and waste your time and banked points!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

xXLexLuthorXx
10 REPLIES 10

This forum is a good place to meet people who have common goals.  I've completed all the EE with people I've met on here. 

slap1i

I agree about a lobby for easter eggs. It would be easy to add as a menu, and for players who don't have many friends who play the game, atleast you could have a chance of getting the easter eggs with randoms

Davelo07

Hey I am new to ps4 network, I’m usually playing mw3 on Xbox modern warefar such , so yea I need friends or point uppers I’m currently on black ops 3 for ps4  hmu gametag for my Xbox/ps4 is the same Gamble53mpire  

Gambl53mpire

I've been having the same problems you have had trying to find players. I decided to start a zombies clan so if u guys are interested just reply.

SPETSNAZTIGER

Hey man, sounds great count me in, PSN is TheDamned115_ 

TheDamned115

@SPETSNAZTIGER wrote:

I've been having the same problems you have had trying to find players. I decided to start a zombies clan so if u guys are interested just reply.

I’ve just recently gotten back into zombies and want to do all the eggs and stuff so hmu please - wardemon09 

cheyne95

Why don’t you and your friends make a fire team then you don’t have to ***** of new players. Or do you have no friends

Firefox2410

Looking for people to finish off the easer eggs with.  I am able to get 40+ on most maps just none of my friends play anymore.

DSPARTAN
Highlighted
HMU wardemon09
cheyne95

Studios