Need an extremely hard Buried Zombies Challenge!

Black Ops II Wii-U

So I am going to be doing an open lobby with some subscribers and I was wondering if someone can give me a super hard challenge for buried because we cant decide

Jason121698
9 REPLIES 9

do what you want up to round 5 (But do not make leroy run into the fountain) at the end of round 5 everyone needs to run through thee mansion and go to the fountain in the maze, blow up the fountain and everyone will need to go around the edge of the fountain and survive. or you can make it harder by only buying the first room weapons and surviving at the same place i described earlier on

ImAMadman
Highlighted

So literally just stay around the edge? or just stay in that area?

Jason121698

I Round 113 is extremely hard

horrorwerewolf9

Bar Room Brawl

Map area - Saloon only. By round 2 everyone must be in the Saloon.

Weapons - Both remingtons only! Put the remington shotty on the second floor of the saloon and get the remington pistol from the box. This is probably the hardest part, lol. Yes you can PaP.

No monkies and no time bomb.

Perks - Jug, Vulture, Dub Tap, Speed.

No buildables and do not open the front door of saloon.

Have fun and tell me how you if you do try this.

Ninjambie

I really like that challenge! I will be doing that with them I assume it will be up sometime next week. Before Origins thats for sure! http://www.youtube.com/user/Jason121698 Thanks for the great idea dude!

Jason121698

No problem. Glad I could be of assistance

I tried this with some friends a while back. We made it to like 38 or something, I forget.

Da Sh*t Gets Real!

Ninjambie

I've got two challenges for you, both are pretty fun.

The Ascension Monkey Experience: Everyone is allowed Juggernog and Double Tap 2.0, after that everyone is only allowed one more perk. Number the rest of the perks off from 1 to 5 (eg: 1-QuickRevive 2-SpeedCola 3-Staminup 4-MuleKick 5-VultureAid) now don't tell the players what you numbered off and have them pick a number between 1 and 5. That is the perk they are allowed to get, but they also must camp in the vicinity of that perk. When you are the last player (the one who knows the order) flip a coin to determine your perk. The perk that is left over is the only other one allowed to be bought by players. All weapons allowed, bank is allowed, weapon locker is allowed, Pack-a-punch is allowed. You are also allowed to save a zombie at the end of the round to go and do stuff. Also, the player that has Quick Revive is the only person allowed to revive anyone.

Chalked Up: This challenge is similar to the last challenge, but instead of perks, it's weapons. Everyone is this challenge must have the Remington shotgun, but also one other wall gun from the gunsmith. Number the guns off from 1 to 4 (eg: 1-SVUAS 2-Ak74u 3-AN94 4-PDW57) and have the players pick a number between 1 and 4. You will get the gun that is left over. Place the chalk anywhere you can, and you have to camp around that area. You must use the gun you place down, plus the Remington shotgun. Galvaknuckles are allowed. Mule Kick can only be obtained through ghost rounds. Once you get Mule Kick, you are allowed one box spin per round, but you are only allowed to have 1 box gun(you must keep your wall gun and Remington). All the other perks are allowed. Pack-A-Punch is allowed.

I did the first challenge last night and it was a lot of fun! I plan on attempting the second challenge sometime later, but it should be fun.

Gheb13

I will definatly give both of those a go.

Jason121698

NOT HARD FOR ME

horrorwerewolf9

Studios