New sniping perma-perk! Point Scope

Black Ops II Wii-U

Just wanted to post a bit of an update, the DSR upgraded with iron sights works with the perk, and kills are actually worth more than 300 points. The perk awards 300 points and then gives additional points for the kill itself, so it is possible to get 400 points per headshot.

LordBakernator

It's real and true.All you do is get a bunch of long raanged kills using a sniper and every one shot kill will give you +30s. How you lose it is a stil a mystery to me though. I think if you no-scope you lose it. Going to test this theory out after i'm done in this solo game.

Ninjambie

I've lost it from hip firing or missing many shots while scoped. I wasn't aware that it only applied to 1 shot kills though, that would explain why it seems like some zombies give the bonus and others don't.

LordBakernator

i found this a week ago, so can i still call it raining snipe since every snipe makes it rain.http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/tumblr_m7zwncbyn41qalk92.gif

IFirebombCopZ

ya i couldnt tell from your videos total $hit quality. PTG put up a good video that explained it so...next time you want to proof something..use a real camera

SparkleNova

I made use of what I had to get the information out. The video was there simply to prove that the perk existed, and everyone else seemed to understand it. Now it's just unfortunate that PTG will get credit for the perk's discovery, even though I posted first and provided a much more detailed description of what the perk is and how it's lost.

LordBakernator

Studios