No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Black Ops II Wii-U

I normally will sit in a location and mow down anything in my path. I only move if i'm overrun, or its the end of the round, so i grab ammo. If i'm overrun, i'll find a new location.

The maps this tactic works well on are:
-Nacht Der Untoten (Box room)
-Verruckt (Mp40 Room)
-Der Riese (Catwalk, 2 on the stairs, one on the window)
-Five (The upper elevator, the tiny one)
-Ascension (PhD, hold down with 2 on the stairs, one for backup, one on the windows)
-Call of The Dead (Top of the lighthouse, use zipline to escape if neccesary)
-Shangri-La (Top of Water Slide or Top of Mine Cart run)

The only maps that it is really neccesary to train on (which is why i don't like playing em, its not challenging, apart from Shi No Numa) are:
-Shi No Numa
-Kino Der Toten
-Moon

To redx165, out of the 3, I find Camping requires more communication and skill/common sense in surviving. I used to do trains on Nacht and Verruckt in the locations you said in my sleep, before i got bored. Running round the map in laps, i only do that if my camping partners have died to keep the game going and i'm the last one. I found Verruckt better to camp on, in the MP40 room by the way, for Der Riese, I do a different Catwalk technique to everyone else, I have 2 people with MGs on the stairs, one on the window, one with a sniper/Wunderwaffe shooting out the catwalk to thin the horde. The 2 MG guys, one shoots the zombies at a time, when he has 10 bullets left, the other guy starts shooting too, so when the 1st guy reloads, the other is shooting etc. Then if you need to fall back, you have 3 escape routes: The window, the escape route nearest the telporter, and the catwalk route outside.

Ok, if it gets them to high rounds, fair, now, for a challenge, try beating that round by camping! See how much more skill it takes/difficulty.

Bush_Wookie_95

Another good camping place is near the power on CotD. It is easy to hold down with 2 players and you have the flipper and zipline for a quick escape.

ZombieSlayaJay

I would like to try Verruckt with you... you seem to be the perfect camping fighter I need for the mp40 area... I usually leave the door closed near DT perk machine and I stay on the balcony near to traps power switch and aim zombie heads with my lmg guns. When new round starts, I wait zombies to come and then I activate traps and I immidiately run to double barrel shotgun area so that zombies run only to that area... because I try to stop zombies running to mp40 area to protect my mate who defends the window on the back of the balcony... so when traps recharge for around 30 seconds I go back to traps power switch and wait till it's ready and activate it again. During these 30 sec I shoot like crazy in order to hold on till traps recharge... it helps to use monkeys during that time. The main problem I have is that some of my mates fail to defend the window or some of them go to mp40 side and shoot from there, what they don't realize is that they attract zombies to that area and they get overwhelmed... I try to attract zombies only through double barrel area and this works when all of us stay only on the balcony side and shoot from there together. Troubles beginn when they seperate to the other side. Some of my mates don't realize this issue and get killed in higher rounds... we managed only once to get to round 30. I think it's possible to go higher than 30 with traps tactic. Camping can be really crazy fun, when you have a good team. Do you have BO for pc?

ZM-Safetrance

I have it for PC.

matuzz

i'm afraid not, sorry mate I'm a PS3 Gamer i'm afraid. But yeah, i do exactly what you do, albeit with less frequent uses of the trap

Bush_Wookie_95

Hey what's ur PSN ID?  Mine is striker--7 hit me up sometime.

ThaBestStriker--7

Shame... only a good camping fighter would know how to handle that area in Verruckt... yea, I use traps actually from round 20 intensively, because I want to beat round 30. And before we start a new round, we make a crawler to get new guns and move on. But my mates lose control on mp40 hallway, they can't see that it is much better to filter zombie's route on my side (the balcony)... they don't die much, but once they lose control it is game over... the last saved score on leaderboards is 26 rounds. I really like the structure of Verruckt map and the areas, especially that mp40 area that isn't to tight. I wish this map would have been updated with pap machine. I hope to see all maps returning to BO2 though.

ZM-Safetrance

hah, i always lead em to the balcony side, that way if i die, the guy by the window turns on the elctroshock and revives me after i crawl through! And striker, yh sure, ill add you

Bush_Wookie_95

We do that also, first traps then revive... the only problem is that my mates get overwhelmed when they separate between mp40 area and balcony, and sometimes they get stuck on front area that leads downstairs... it's way safer to stay all 4 players on balcony - 1 defends the windows (with double barrel, it has 200x8 damage when shooting very close, great for windows) and 3 players camp on the front close to the traps switch, but 1 player can give fire support for windows and front. After traps go off, you can throw 1 monkey and then shoot at zombies till traps recharge for 30 sec, then emmidiately activate it again. It helps alot when 3 shoot from the same position, like on catwalk in der riese. Also, all need to buy betties and place them close to the window.

ZM-Safetrance

Yeah, i always make sure my mates stay on the balcony side, i'll have one on the window, one next to the window with a weapon like a chine lake to bombard the zombies, and 2 at the front near the box spawn. I'll aim for winters howl as i get the front, before getting mule kick, then i get 2 MGs and the Howl. I encourage everyone else to get ray gun and 2 MGs, that way, we can wait for a max ammo instead of buying guns. No one gets trapped then. I get the person at the window to make 1 crawler behind the window, and while everyone else goes to get stuff, he stays and keeps him out, then he goes gets stuff while someone else boards the window.

And Pyric, i have a zombie more annoying....the pentagon thief.....he steals guns....that is SO much more worse than stealing perks lol

Bush_Wookie_95

Studios