No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Black Ops II Wii-U

I don't know the specifics and really don't care either.  I know you say he has the same health throughout the game.  But, tell me this, why on round 5 or 6 if I am lucky enough to get the Scavenger, can I take him out with it, un-pap'd just fine.  We get to round 10, it takes all of the rounds of the scavenger then you go a pap it and it still takes all of the rounds from it being pap'd to even put a dent in the MF.  I HATE GEORGE!!!!!

For me, it's just a waste of time b/c 1) you loose the extra perks if you go down and 2) if you grab the wonderwaffe (not such a bad thing) you are only able to use that gun.  It is more rewarding going for the Moon easter egg, then I don't have to worry about anything!!!  Life is good.  

wridtrvlr

The Scavenger only does 101880 damage with max ammo (18 shots) so I know for a fact you can't kill him that easy. It is a known fact that his health does not increase, therefore your argument is invalid.

I can kill George in less than 5 minutes, on 4 player, by myself. The Moon EE in comparison takes a lot more time and effort to get all the perks.

Just so you know, a Dragunov PaP'ed does 10k damage per headshot, you get 80 bullets so that means 800k damage in total.

ZombieSlayaJay

very true, i did manage to get to round 68 on Kino solo (yeah, i know, solo's easy), and i left one gas crawler at the end of the round. I kept buying the box to get my crossbow back so i could PaP, and i kept getting LMGs. I got em 5 times, and i sprayed all the ammo of 5 LMGs into this zombie's skull, and he didn't DIE!!!

Bush_Wookie_95

they make it fun . astronaut takes a perk so telaporting to get out of a bad place would suck.

tavis90000

Do the EE and you'll never loose a perk again!!!!

wridtrvlr

Its true, practically invincible zombies along with  the 4 man requirement to PaP waere silly moves that hurt gameplay and certainly didn't add any enjoyment.

8characters

Black ops 2 should have a Hitler zombie  isnt this ''NAZI'' zombies any way.

sofaKINGbeast

It hasn't been Nazi Zombies since WaW. The last map to feature nazis was Kino which was designed in WaW. Zombies has moved on.

ZombieSlayaJay

beside's nazi's are now boring. We've seen nazi zombies, american zombies, soviet zombies, asian zombies, imperial japanese zombies. Maybe have a zombie event in a country with a civil war....like Somalia?

Bush_Wookie_95

Or Jamaican Rasta Zombies?
Just a thought...

ChiLLyZz_

Studios