No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Black Ops II Wii-U

haha, i think jamaica is a fairly stable country, i picked Somalia as it is the only country with no form of government and the country is just chaos, it doesn't even officially exist. A higher a chance something bad happens there

Bush_Wookie_95

Jamaica is deffinately not a stable country.
Hahahah but fair enough

ChiLLyZz_

well, you know what i mean, definitely more stable than somalia, at least jamaica has a government.

Bush_Wookie_95

Phd flopper has 5000 damage when you hit George very close, so yeah, stamin up area is a good place for flopping him and sniping with paped dragunov. It would have been nice if Treyarch made it so that you once get all 8 perks, you don't lose them, they stay permanent. Or, all 8 perks that you got only from George stay permanent, while those perks from machines get lost when you are down. Gives you a reason to keep hunting George. I love hunting Goerge, but if you play with nasty noobs, it can be frustrating to hunt him.

ZM-Safetrance

The boss/special zombies are fine,their not a problem once you just learn to deal with them.I remember when the game came out and everyone hated the nova crawlers but now Kino,the map where they are most found is the most popular zombie map.The only boss zombie i did not like was the Pentagon thief.

infineon

COZ U SUCK! i had no problem

infernogamerz1

I don't suck.

And I don't see why people hate camping. I can do circles (276 kills is my NML record) and its necessary in later rounds.

But with a good team camping can be very fun and rewarding as teamwork. It's pretty much only strategy that need teamwork.

Why you want to force people to do their circles in different spots of map? Everyone should have option to play as they want.

matuzz

What does NML mean?

ChiLLyZz_

ChiLLyZz_ wrote:

What does NML mean?

No mans land, you play it during the start of Moon.

It has its own solo leaderboards.

matuzz

Oh yeah! I remember now, forgot about that!

ChiLLyZz_

Studios