No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Black Ops II Wii-U

where would i find the leaderboardsor this on PS3?! i wasn't aware a leaderboard for this existed!

Bush_Wookie_95

Go to Moon leaderboard and then change the list like you would highest round and most points and there is own list for No mans land solo kills

matuzz

Did you Get Mustang and Sally and THEN get Jugs?

ChiLLyZz_

Yeah first mustang and sally then jugg.

Because if you go for jugg first. There is no chance in getting Mustang and Sally with knifing, well there is but it will take a lot time and by the time you get Mustang and Sally the zombies will be too strong to get actually  a lot kills.

The record for most kills is 366, this is the highest kills that has been updated to youtube.

matuzz

LOL all you have to do is listen you can hear george from a mile off, the astronaut makes a weird sound if you can not deal with that stick with verruct.

josh1073

But sometimes even if you can hear them coming, especially at moon, you have no choice but to keep running and try to get around them because you have a bunch zombies chasing you and you can't just turn around and kill them all. Although it is true that astronaut zombies teleport you away they also do the most annoying thing any zombie could ever do...TAKE YOUR PERKS!!! I think that is the most annoying thing they ever put into zombies and really the only thing I want taken out is perk stealing zombies(space monkies and cosmonauts).

Pyric

I agree with you Pyric. I hate those perk stealing zombies, especially those damn monkeys.

BTMassive098

Yea, they are annoying, but they are what make zombies fun. I'm not gonna lie, I can't stand George, mainly because of the reason that when he yells he causes you to walk slow and that is what mainly kills me on COTD, but wothout him COTD would be too easy. COTD is my favorite Black Ops zombies map and without George it would just be too easy. As for the astronaut, I hate him. They can't take out any type of zombie like him, I don't care.

BTMassive098

They're supposed be annoying. They don't want you staying in one place camping basically. They want you to get moving, explore the map.

Taylork46

And then they put in the Denizens!

matuzz

Studios