Nothing we can do but wait and hope!

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Nothing we can do but wait and hope!

in reply to Barolb

barolb wrote:

All this is bs i'm sick of tired hearing the same thing releasing dlc will split the community etc etc

Well, it's true. You could be sick and tired of hearing about how your body needs food and water to continue living, but the fact of the matter is it's true. If you don't eat or drink water then you'll die at some point, quite a bit sooner than if otherwise.

There are more variables to take account of rather than just the number of players the have the map packs. You also have to take into account the locations of the players. Pwnsweet has made light of this many times with being unable to get into a lobby. Getting map packs would mean the exact same thing. if you end up having to search on "Any", you will get lag. You will have to deal with a laggy lobby. You will also have to accept the possibility that nobody else would join your session and you would be stuck in a 6vs6 game with 11 (or 17) bots. You want to buy DLC just to play combat training? Ok, that's up to you; however, the original intend of multiplayer was to play with multiple players (AKA other people). For why people would be against it would be against the traditional methods for which multiplayer has enacted on over the years, and to further boil it down this game has 1/1,000 of the activity of the other platforms. Suggesting an idea that would likely not work is an idea not fit to be implemented. It could probably work on the other platforms, but on Wii U i would not hold such a suggestion as a fix for the lack of players issue.

I would rather have a option. what many big business or haters keep posted is than other console sold more than the other (wii u) those people shouldn't be treated the same. Those same people that gave $60 same amount as the other console  yet activision/treyarch don't give the option to buy what the other are getting? I don't care if i suffer from lag i don't care if i am a host i don't care if i have to play splitscreen (that how multiplayer work before internet) i only care that all people have a option to decided what best.

I can say samething about playstation4 network and xbox live service i'm not happy with the decision they making but this is for another time.

Ganserk

in reply to Ganserk

I remember split screen very well. Infact, the last time i did split screening was on Wii U in August.

I don't care if i suffer from lag i don't care if i am a host i don't care if i have to play splitscreen (that how multiplayer work before internet) i only care that all people have a option to decided what best.

Ok, let me make this as clear as possible: It's the programmers (Treyarch) who decide what is 'best' for their creation. We, as the consumer, can only offer constructive criticism or make note of what we were unhappy with in regards to the product they gave us.

I'm annoyed at multiplayer and i can't play zombies because of how glitchy and buggy they are. After too long, multiplayer will constantly disconnect me, and zombies will not let me connect for more than 10 seconds. If this is the result of my Wii U, then my argument does not have any merit; however, on such basis that others encounter similar issues (which have been noted before on Miiverse), i can state my argument with some degree of validity. I don't remember actively criticizing the 'faults' of the campaign. Why? it was decent/good campaign. I didn't have any real complaints about it, but i did like Black Ops 1's campaign better as a personal preference. That's it. My problems are with the things that they have failed to fix that are there as a means of prolonging the game's appeal, which does piss me off a bit. I'm sure they've seen the thread about how many hours people put into this game on the Wii U. To some degree, it's a slap in the face to those people (including myself) who have support it and literally put days of their life into the continuing support of their product. Of course, it isn't to say that all my time on it was bad, but fighting through the issues and aggravation is by no means a way to justify that there are no problems, and to ignore them.

The bottom line is this: We, as consumers, have choices, but our choices are limited by those who own an created the product. In the situation regarding DLC, from both a business and consumer perspective there is no point in there being DLC on Wii U. If you want more options as a consumer, then go ahead and contact some developers who are developing or working on a game that would want to hear consumer input to help shape their product or go out and make your own video game. Telling Nintendo, Treyarch (to some degree Activision), or any other developers or publishers what to do about something in a similar situation as this (low consumer base; DLC would affect consumer base's grouping, etc), you will likely get the same answer every time. Business wise, it's not a smart decision unless the cost of DLC can be justified and some amount of money will be gained as a return.

Barolb

in reply to Ganserk

I don't give a damn if GoW does it, I WANT TO PLAY AGAINST PEOPLE NOT BOTS, I DO NOT CARE IF THE BOTS GO AWAY AS PEOPLE COME IN!!!! I don't want to join a match and find that my team of bots is losing because the other team is just having a god damn field day because my team's full of bots!

God damn it people are thicker than a snicker......

Padiego

in reply to Ganserk

Im actually looking forward the thing in ghosts where you can play offline but like multiplayer, only with bots. Cuts outt the trolls and constant OP BS. Also doesnt rely on shitty internet and 800 ping

Incredible_Mr

in reply to Incredible_Mr

If you are buying ghosts for wiiu and expecting dlc, freefall, long term dev  support, season pass extra addons  then yer a fuckin dumbass because the aint goin to be any,so why waste your money? im out of here come the 29TH ON TO BIGGER N BRIGHTER THINGS .PS4 CONSOLE AND GHOSTS PAID FOR ! BYEBYE  WIIPOO and all the bitchy whinny ass lmg target finding corner camping  wiimote waggling drop shot spraying faggots yours hatefully sgt skunk monkey

wwaxdano

in reply to wwaxdano

You're so cool.

Padiego

in reply to wwaxdano

wwaxdano wrote:

im out of here come the 29TH ON TO BIGGER N BRIGHTER THINGS .PS4 CONSOLE AND GHOSTS PAID FOR

You're still an idiot for giving activion/treyarch any money in the first place, what ever platform. So watch who you call a dumbass, look in the mirror first. And you weren't a good player either..

WiimotesRus02

in reply to WiimotesRus02

^

Chaos_1

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Wait until he finds out that CoD DLC is not as great as people make it out to be....

It's a lot like sex, everyone thinks it's so amazing and the best thing ever, but once you finally do it you end up crying in the shower.

Padiego

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

It's a lot like sex, everyone thinks it's so amazing and the best thing ever, but once you finally do it you end up crying in the shower.

Who have you been doing it with? 

WiimotesRus02

Studios