Origins Easter Egg: looking for player/players still

Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Origins Easter Egg: looking for player/players...

in reply to studiedapollo8

Hey I am still looking for someone who is still wanting/needing/has already gotten the EE for Origins. I know all of the puzzles to all the staffs, I have a headset, English speaker, etc. Basically I know the map like the back of my hand. I know how to do the easter egg I just need a hand with the training zombies so I can get the pieces to the staffs. I play practically every day and I usually miss this thing by a couple steps. Sometimes less. I can survive at higher rounds and I'm not a point whore. Nor do I want to be playing with one. No offense to anyone but I have been playing with people like that lately and it is frustrating when you can't open a door or a generator or get ammo because you Dont have the points.  So, anytime y'all want to help or whatever, just add me on XBL. My GT is mathlete011235

mathlete011235

in reply to studiedapollo8

Im keen. Already done it heaps on my knife profile but need to do it on my new profile. Im australian and inly available from 5pm-10pm weekdays. Weekend anytime.

msg xDA3DALUSx when ya keen. Ill join ya to show im not bullshitting about my rank then ill sign in my other profile.

Milkdog91
Highlighted

in reply to Milkdog91

I can help you guys out as well. Let me know a time and I'll see if I'm free to help. I'm in Australia as well. Good to see another Aussie on the forums.

blablatj

Studios