Origins not fun at all.

Black Ops II Wii-U

Origins not fun at all.

This map is by far the worst out of all of them on Zombies. I have downed like 20 times because there is no where to run and you run really slow.

Firesens
17 REPLIES

Re: Origins not fun at all.

in reply to Firesens

Sounds like you need to get good.

Shawk1

in reply to Firesens

Good, it means they haven't catered to noobs and made everything easy like all the other maps in BO2.

anto135

in reply to Firesens

let me guess. its hard to get points because there isn't a bank?

farmerguy95

in reply to Firesens

LMAO So what you're really saying is your lack of skill is the problem, not the map.

PFISH1

in reply to PFISH1

NO this level is stupid because things are different and i cant win the same day it came out! i expected to master it within 24 hours! treyarch isn't going to hear the end of this!

farmerguy95

in reply to farmerguy95

lol WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HAVE ALL THE DOORS OPEN, ALL MY PERKS, AND ALL MY PACK-A-PUNCHED GUNS DURING ROUND 1???????  This game blows.  I quit.

PFISH1

in reply to Firesens

lol not true run by jug its a good place within the generators ive done it round 22 3 players i was 64 in the world. shows how hard the map is just takes skill and adapt

killerofzombs87

in reply to Firesens

I don't know what the heck you're talking about, but origins is my favorite map in black ops 2. It finally delivers that challenging quality in a zombie map, but still has many great training and camping areas. I mean, the only downside about this map is the mud, but that is the only thing I agree with you. Sounds like someone is just bad at the map...

Nick01818

in reply to Firesens

And again i'm spending more time spamming my jump buttton than anything else. Thanks, Trollarch.

Ninjambie

Studios