Post Zombie Map Ideas Here!

Black Ops II Wii-U

Here is a place where you can post your zombie map ideas!

The Format is this:

Post different concepts, and then different settings.

Write a sentence or two about why you want this setting or concept in the game.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

DO NOT MIX AND MATCH CONCEPT AND SETTING UNLESS NECESSARY!!! Treyarch is more likely to use your ideas if they are not so overly specific and detailed.

Here's mine:

Concepts:

• I want a very small map to return, which is sort of like nacht der untoten in size. Includes perk-a-cola and pack-a-punch. Pay to turn on the power, rather than just doing it for free.
  • Something like Verruckt how the players start away from eachother, and then open doors to re-unite. Only it is a far more open map than verruckt.
  • A skyscraper map, which has an elevator and different defense tactics. More crawlers.
  • A sniper is very far from his three team mates, and can use the sniper to cover them from across the map. Until a door from the sniper's opening room is opened, no zombies can attack him.
  • Also, I want 3 classic zombies maps (World at War/Black Ops) and 3 community maps from World at War mods

Settings:

• A summer camp
  • Chernobyl/Pripyat
  • Shanghai
  • Chicago River
  • Ginormous Island map from Pacific War
  • Airport
  • Military Base
  • Normandy Beach Map
  • Havana Map
oldmanjenkins44
19 REPLIES 19

Settings: A theme park

Concepts for theme park map:

• Can use coasters as transportation like the mine carts
  • Can use some rides as traps, like the big ships that swing back and forth could be used like the flogger, except you can be on them while using them. or the rides that spin and cetrifugal force sticks you to the wall could have the zombies get stuck to the wall and when the ride stops the flour stays down and they fall to their death.
Pyric

I really like the idea.

This is also a great example for where the merging of concept and setting are necessary.

oldmanjenkins44

Concept

A dark map where you have to use a flashlight to see until you turn the power on. Once the power is on, most rooms will become light but some will stay dark. The rooms that have lights can become permanently dark if the lights are damaged (like decompression in the labs on moon).

Setting

Area 51 after the moon easter egg. Obviously expanded.

ZombieSlayaJay

Since it is rumoured that a head to head zombies matches are going around in a way that two 4 player teams are competing against each other, I have the idea that both of the teams start off in opposite sides of the map, and gradually work their way towards each other.  Of course, they are not obliged in any way help each other in any way since they are seperate teams.  But, if there are Easter Eggs, it will be neccessary for both teams to assist each other.  I have no map idea in particular, just this map setup idea.

RaGinGiNsaNiTy1

I really like the idea of an airport map. maybe the pack a punch could be in one of the airplanes.

Pyric

Came up with more concepts:

One where the walls change every level (Big open rooms, and and each one walls breaking room down re-orient themselves every round.

A map that specializes in a Portal gun ripoff. There is an equivalent of orange and blue goop, as well as the tunnels that can hover you around the map.

Another Setting too:

I liked how they took people from the Zombie movie industry for Call of the Dead, so maybe the Dawn of the Dead movie set, or just other classic zombies movie sets.

oldmanjenkins44

Or Shaun of the Dead

ZombieSlayaJay

Oh! that was a funny movie.

In the map you would start in the bar needing to shoot Shaun's mother?

Im not sure.

oldmanjenkins44

My Idea for a Zombies is the players start off outside and there 2 buildings they can enter one is 3 storys high nd other is 2 storys high.The players can chose to go to either building they want to go to and if they stay outside there will be no camping area outside they will be killed if they stay longer by round 10. The power room will be on the building with the 3 storys. You cant camp on the windows to kill the zombies outside only by the entrance or the room in the building they come out. Not all rooms will not be able to be opened. They lights arent in very good condition so u cant see anything from 25ft away. There will be a hallways like the size from the map "FIVE" .Their should be an elevator that takes u up and down the building. The buildings should be big idk how big. The Juggernaut perk should be placed outside were all the zombies come out if the juggernaut perk will be in black ops 2.The building should be damaged in some sort the rooms that the zombies come out from shall be dark so u cant see where they come from. The time should changed from daytime to night time outside so when its dark it can be scary. But the players gun will be able to be used at night time only. Also when its during night time ur power will start to light out casue the zombies start to damage the power source of the lights so u have to go and fix it to keep ur lights on.

lamanunez

Studios