Quick Question about Element 115

Black Ops II Wii-U

Personnaly I see what you mean, but I think our world would be better off without religion. Currently I'm a Laveyan Satanist, basically the same thing as an atheist but with a set of guidelines, basically just saying doing things that only benefit yourself, Satan in the bible walked alone, so he is a symbol, I don't worship him or anything (:

PutThatCatDown

I am a Philosophical Logistic. Basically if it doesnt make sense, ill make sure it eventually does.

Bible: Rules

Chakras: Door to next generation

Life: A test

Things within life: created to keep us busy and bored.

In short, i believe we have all had a purpose. However, our purpose has been blinded by "Live For Now" and"Live Mas". Too bad. I could be in space right now, riding next to a species that understands me and has the intelligence to keep up with me and go even further.

I think faith is one of those things that the human mind cant live without. You created your own faith. Why say, religion is stupid then create your own just to satisfy you. There is no such thing as atheist, there is no such thing as religion.

There Is a higher power, but it is your own. And through, very real, chakra meditation, you can see this. My life ever since i was 13 has been dedicated to searching for what humans call truth. God doesnt exist. My guide or higher power does. Faith is lost in ignorance and ignorance is bliss.

I chose to live in misery accepting the truth for what it is. Life is simpler and more of a challenge, but what is life if there is no challenge.

Long reply over.

DrVonstool

That seems to make, some sense, lol, I was an atheist at age 8, and I became a Laveyan Satanist at 12,

PutThatCatDown

One day youll see that "Satanism" "Philosophical Logistics" and "Catholicism"  all will mean nothing.

Be the bigger man and just say no. I have no faith. I live for the sake of living. Whatever comes my way is conquered like a task to a worker. I live for what i choose to live and i am what i choose to be.

Freedom... The living embodiment is lost..

DrVonstool

See, I did say that when I was an atheist, but all them catholics thought since I didn't worship god i worshiped satan, even when I said specifically I dont believe him. lol.

PutThatCatDown
Highlighted
I am assuming you don’t classify yourself in the “human” race because you are toooo smart, and you cannot be understood by us lowly humans. Us dumb slow headed humans. Oh well, I guess just good luck searching for an alien species that understands you but I find that highly unlikely that you will find anyone who will fully understand and comprehend your immense and vast pit of knowledge stored in your massive sized brain.
ViperVenomHD

http://newearthdaily.com/pyramids-of-glass-found-in-the-bermuda-triangle-2/

This game is not real, zombies are not real, all that ellement 115 has in common with this game is   name.

boybad1

The pyramids assist my argument that the Illuminati have a grip on most of the world.

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

DrVonstool

Well I read a lot of stuff like this but with so little evidence provided, it is very hard to believe in any of it.

boybad1

Wait? Have you never heard of those pyramids? You being into the illuminati i figured you knew about them,

PutThatCatDown

Studios