Quick Question about Element 115

Black Ops II Wii-U

Theres two theories about what happened in tonguska. It was either a meteor that blew up right before it hit the earth.. Or nikoli tesla's experiment failing. He was trying to transmit electricity wirelessly and it supposedly blew up. Regardless, somehing really did happen in tonguska and zombies has something to do with both these things. Tesla coils.. The wonderwaffle works like one. And even nikoli is the name of a character. There were also reports of ppl with yellow eyes soon after the explosion. And of course you cant forget about the illuminati or the devil, because that has something to do with it too. But i dont know too much about that

Ipareidolia

there is SO MUCH i could explain about the illuminati and the fallen angels connection to zombies. however thats is simply to much to explain in text and im extreamly lazy.... most simplie put who ever controls the zombies is suposto be the ani crist/spawn of satan. with is what i think is what they where makeing out rictofen out to be but i think its realy maxis who was suposto be in control and be the ani crist like person.

MultiColt
Highlighted

the... devil..??

PutThatCatDown

well the "devil" has a name.... people just use devil becouse they feal unclean saying his name. hes just a fallen angel nothing to fear.

MultiColt

Lol, alright, I was talking to the other guy, I was really confused when he said that, I didn't know there was actually a guy nicknamed "The Devil"

PutThatCatDown

i know odd isnt it.

MultiColt

Well, bye bye, going to go play a bit of Buried....

(Fable 3 in the underground city)

PutThatCatDown

wait you have a working time machine?!?! can i barrow it so i can bo back in time to tell myself to stop wasting the last 15 years of my life trying to make one of my one that still doesnt work. i realy realy would like to use it. at least 3 times. 2. see and talk to jesus. who wouldnt. 3. not kill hitler but devise the most horable way to torcher hitler for all the years to come till his own body dies from blood loss or over stress to the heart. somewhat evil but i dont care. unless jesus says to just kill him in witch case i will make it look like a suicide. when i come back tell me if it worked.

MultiColt

Ok, so just a bit of quick info first for those of you who don’t know, element 115 was first synthesized by a team of Russian and American scientists in 2003, however because the half life of 115 is so tiny, (220 milliseconds) it was never formally recognized as an element. It was charted as Ununpentium. Un meaning one and pent meaning five, with the standard ium suffix used for elements. Un-un-pent-ium (115). This element was classified as being an element that was not officially discovered but rather was an element that scientists theorized could exist. So it was named Ununpentium. In December of 2015 scientists had synthesized 115 (I’m just going to call it 115 from now on because it’s short) enough times (around 50) and long enough for it to be recognized as an official element. When this happened 115 was renamed to Moscovium after one of the Russian scientists that first officially synthesized it in 2003. Once it was renamed it was announced as an official element not a theoretical element and everyoneived happily ever after. Ok so here is where all this ties into your thread. If 115 had been officially discovered in 2003 then it would make perfectly plausible sense that Activision or whoever just picked element 115 out of their asses cause they liked the name of whatever. Buuuuuuuut, it wasn’t. 115 was first officially discovered as an element in December of 2015 which was 6 years after the introduction of 115 in cod. So if it hadn’t been officially discovered yet then how could Activision and the COD devs have known about it and known about what a huge impact it would have on the zombies storyline today? My only theory so far is that one of the American scientists from the original experiment in Russia back in 2003 experimented with 115 one more time and managed to create a stable isotope that lasted long enough for him to interact with it. The interaction between 115 and the scientist is what caused him to be propelled into the future where he learned of how the name of the element was given to one of the Russian scientists and that it would have such a large impact on the zombies storyline, creating a huge community of millions of zombies fans who eat sleep and breathe it. The scientist decided to experiment with 115 a bit more to see if he could manage to harness it enough to send him back to his own time. While he was making calculations for his trip back however, he screwed up and he mis took a rat dropping on his sheets of paper for a decimal point. This caused his calculations to go completely askew. So much so, that when he conducted his experiment he wasn’t propelled back into time but only back to 2009 losing 6 years unintenially. Once back in 2009 he used his new found knowledge of 115 and the future to create a multi billion dollar conglomerate where he included a story of certain meteor that hit estth containing copious amounts of 115. The meteor part was just part of the story to give reason to how 115 was discovered without revealing his true intentions and his experiences involving time travel. Instead be incorporated it into his story where he theorized all the possible uses of 115 if that particular isotope were synthesized enough times. This scientists name was Edward Richtofen, a man who was also in the story of 115 however Edward was not a German scientist instead he was American, so he decided to create an American in the storyline that looked like him. The Edward Richtofen in the story however only shared his name. He shared no other traits or Appearances. This is my only theory for why element 115 was chosen. If you made it to the end of this then holy crap you a *****ing god. I would like to personally thank you for reading this far and spending your hard earned time reading my work. My email is: solomonabrahamd@gmail.com. Email me if you have any questions or if you want to discuss this in further length or if you can disprove my theory I am truly curious. Thanks again 👍.

ViperVenomHD

Studios