Atomic Symbol:Uup
Atomic Weight:291
Electron Configuration:(Unknown)
Total Isotopes5
Total Isomers0
Radioactive Isotopes5
Stable Isotopes0
JQQG

This is what i know.. All the elements on the periodic table can be found on earth or made by combining other elements. However this isnt true for 115. It is not found on the earth. We can only obtain it through meteors that hit the earth. Maybe that'll help u understand..

Ipareidolia

About 1/15 of the elements on the periodic table isn't found on Earth, they were made in a lab. They smash two atoms together, for 115, they smashed an atom with 73 protons, and another atom with 42 protons in its nucleus,  that made ununpentium. So, you're wrong, sorry to say that, but, we've never found an atom on a meteorite that isn't on the periodic table,

PutThatCatDown
Yep, that guy is basing his facts off of the zombies storyline. Which makes no sense because this entire thread was created to ask about the zombies storyline and why the devs picked 115. It’s fake. 😂.
ViperVenomHD
Actually this is completely incorrect, not trying to be rude, I’m just trying to get the facts right. Not every element on the periodic table can be found on earth. Also 115 is not found in meteors that hit earth. It is synthesized in a lab and the half life of its most stable isotope is only 220 milliseconds so we can’t really “obtain” it. Its only use is to create Nihonium (element 113).
ViperVenomHD

Not  sure what you're trying to say Godz_D4N13L, I kinda already knew all that and it doesn't really answer my question.

PutThatCatDown

As a believer in the cult, Illuminati (not a member), i believe they had some insight before selecting an element. Personally, i think the zombie team is filled with some conspiracy theorists. Why else would they use the illuminati as a main group within the story, why else would Samuel mention theories, such as flouride. Seems too obvious to me.

To say they pulled it out of their ass, seems far fetched. Consider the Illuminati cult. Most theorists say they have mastered time travel and have technology that is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy beyond our years.

According to some, we are at least 10 centuries behind as a species. So, it makes sense when they choose element 115 as it was discovered by a Hangar 18 representative. I believe his name was.... 'First name here' Lazaar.

Anyway, it all has meaning and is very subliminal. In the sense that looking and dissecting become one.

DrVonstool

Bob Lazaar was his name! Just remembeed.

DrVonstool

The thing is, we ARE 10 centuries behind what we could be. If religion didn't exist, our race would have dominated things we wont for another 1,000 years already.

Think of it this way, Johnny Cash played what was known as "The Devils Music", in this case, Johnny Cash's music is as to present to future technology. During the Medieval age, almost no technology was made, it was all based off of old stuff people had made, all they did was change it a bit and call it new, if religion wasn't involved in it, who knows what things would be like now.

Religion scares people to not doing things. If you don't do anything, nothing new will be made.

PutThatCatDown

Yes and no. Religion is a primary cause of Human Stalemate. However, so is the CIA.

Half of the occurrences in the world have either been staged or planned, so with that being known, if half the things they did werent covered up or pushed under the rug, then im sure our species wouldnt be so gullible and dependent on a gov't.

Religion in the other hand, simplifies the minds possibilities to a small insignificant letter t. The problem is that the bible is taken too seriously. Its a book of morals not of truth. It is also limiting our possibilities to have a desire to venture beyond our home (Earth). Aliens live among us and are around us almost 200% of the time. So are the illuminati.

In short, religion sucks, aliens exist, and element 115 is not of this Earth, so says the Dr and Bob Lazaar Hangar 18 Employee.

DrVonstool

Studios